Apple CEO comes out as gay

Remove this Banner Ad

Freddy? Yeah, he had a long term female partner. Perhaps for him he liked men for sex and a 'wife' for love. I wouldn't say that makes him 'bi'. It just shows that labels like gay, straight, bi, used to describe human needs and desires in relationships can be too simplistic.
Black and white???:confused:

I've always thought there's something a bit sad about pasty white, skinny poms trying to pull off leather.

tumblr_la927dTcPc1qbybfoo1_400-1.jpg

I hate to break it to you but Freddie Mercury was gay too.

On Zanzibar, Freddies birthplace, there is a restaurant/bar called Mercury's, which is probably the biggest place in town/popular tourist destination/etc.

I always thought it was amusing though, because the island is a semi autonomous Muslim state in Tanzania, and if, while alive, he ever fronted up there, he'd have been locked up for his lifestyle.

Talk about ignoring the elephant in the room.

On Zanzibar, Freddies birthplace, there is a restaurant/bar called Mercury's, which is probably the biggest place in town/popular tourist destination/etc.

I always thought it was amusing though, because the island is a semi autonomous Muslim state in Tanzania, and if, while alive, he ever fronted up there, he'd have been locked up for his lifestyle.

Talk about ignoring the elephant in the room.
They wouldn't have liked his Zoroastrianism either.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Freddy? Yeah, he had a long term female partner. Perhaps for him he liked men for sex and a 'wife' for love. I wouldn't say that makes him 'bi'. It just shows that labels like gay, straight, bi, used to describe human needs and desires in relationships can be too simplistic.
Once he decided he liked men better, that relationship was purely platonic - but very strong emotionally.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back