Martin Hardie wants McDevitt in jail

Status
Not open for further replies.
so uh how exactly does he have a job as a lecturer when he continues to misrepresent the law and give wrong interpretations / advice to people?
How would you feel as a parent, seeing your child get accepted into a law course but finding out that Martin will be charged with expanding their knowledge base

Barry_Badrinath

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 23, 2011
Bathing in Premiership Glory
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Grand Finals at the Gabba
We all know what happened last time someone took ASADA to court and accused them of breaking their own code.

hird_little_asada_620.jpg

FFC_RoyBoys

All Australian
Sep 3, 2013
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
There are agendas here that defy belief
Should have put the irony icon on my post.

I am fully aware of the very obvious agendas being run here. Bobby and GG are in my opinion, flogs of the highest order and, to some degree which club they support is totally irrelevant.

Mxett, at times borders on insanity with the logical hoops he tries to jump through, he is at least pretty up front in saying that he will support his club to the very end. Whilst I disagree with that view as i do not believe that a club which organises a systematic doping program is worthy of such support, I do respect his decision to do so.

Oct 21, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
DAVID MARK: This isn't about a personal vendetta against Ben McDevitt or the way ASADA has operated in the anti-doping saga that's gone on for the last two years?

MARTIN HARDIE: I have no personal vendetta against anybody. My interest in this is to ensure that the anti-doping system in this country is not further damaged by the way that these cases over the last two years have been handled.

:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back