> Finally do something that works
ppchest.gif

>Turn on laptop
>Shows black screen with just a moveable cursor
> Try 100 different things to fix it over 30min and nothing
> Beginning to rage
> Finally do something that works
ppchest.gif

you like wheelchairs and oscar winning performances too?

Having tried about four times in the past to lose some weight, finally actually being dedicated to do it and seeing results. My highest was about 113 or so and this morning I weighed in at 104.9 - the lowest i have been in 3 years or so. Really want to hit 102 in the next two weeks before I move, and in the back of my mind want to hit 100, see how it goes I guess.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You're all spoilsports! Halloween pleases me :) And since we're posting pictures of our kids:

Eh but you're in a country (well I'm assuming Canada does like America) that goes "all out" and doesnt do it half arsed like Australia. Plus it being 30 degrees + not getting dark till 9pm, just doesnt make for a spooky atmosphere much.

Imho, if I was in the States during Halloween, I'd get into the spirit -just like I have when I was there for 4th of July-, but being here i just CGAF.

PS. Cute kid. :thumbsu:

Moving house for the first time in almost 14 years.

Moving out of my current street for the first time in 16 and a half years.

Wait a sec- you moved to another house in the same street?? Pls explain!

Am a bit surprised you posted this in this thread tho, moving house must be a very stressful experience. Just moving a "bedroom" worth of stuff when I moved out of my parents house, and only a 5 min drive away, was enough for me lol. And all i had to do was move a chair, coffee table, tv, stereo and clothes!!!

Teaching my 2.5 yo how to pedal her trike by herself.

How awesome is it watching them grow up ?

I have watch neighbours kids, friends kids grow up over the years. I'll sound like I am treating them like a psychology experiment... I just like observing them and seeing how they "learn" things - such as learning how to ride a bike, rollerskate/rollerblade for the first time etc.

Became an uncle earlier this year, it's been crazy seeing the baby grow. Wish they were smaller for a longer period!

How awesome is it watching them grow up?

Yep, very cool. They say 'terrible twos' but I'm loving the toddler age. You can have a little conversation and they pick up skills so fast. Just tonight my boy started dribbling a soccer ball down the hall. Before he'd just pick it up and throw it :)

How awesome is it watching them grow up ?

I have watch neighbours kids, friends kids grow up over the years. I'll sound like I am treating them like a psychology experiment... I just like observing them and seeing how they "learn" things - such as learning how to ride a bike, rollerskate/rollerblade for the first time etc.

Became an uncle earlier this year, it's been crazy seeing the baby grow. Wish they were smaller for a longer period!
Mine is just starting to construct short sentences. She's using words she hasn't said before in correct context to express herself. It's awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back