Roast The media....*Shakes Head* Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why does every presenter on 5AA have to be an ex-footballer? It is a SPORTS show so why not look a bit further than just footballers for a presenter.

Putting someone like Libby Kosmala would be better so we can hear something different.

(And yes, i did just name the most random South Australian athlete I could think of right now)

Why does every presenter on 5AA have to be an ex-footballer? It is a SPORTS show so why not look a bit further than just footballers for a presenter.

Putting someone like Libby Kosmala would be better so we can hear something different.

(And yes, i did just name the most random South Australian athlete I could think of right now)
Nova Peris could read out the emails

Could become a reality eventually once Chad comes home which he will sooner rather than later, Bicks won't last & cRowey knows he'll be gone next year.
will never happen. stupid is going nowhere. the blue rinse brigade will love skip bickley. kane might get saturday mornings as long as there is a couple other ambassadors with him.

Don't tempt fate.

"Welcome aboard award-winning architect and builder, Scott Salisbury"

Someone said today that Kane doesn't have a radio voice.

lol

This is a state that has made radio stars out of Ken Cunningham and Stephen Rowe. Kane is the oratory blend of Christoper Hitchens and Peter Ustinov by comparison.

If ever I was to get a tattoo it would be a CR on my left bum cheek and a WS on my right bum cheek.
Make sure you go to a "reputable" tattoo artist, a dyslexic one might substitute the "S" for and "E".
Would still make sense mind you. Just wouldn't show as many people.

cRowey: "Walsh is a better coach than Vossy 'cause he's never been sacked as senior coach"

I've also never been sacked as senior coach of an AFL club. Should've put a resume in.

They are confused about a lot of things. Who is Paul Welsh is one of them. Who is Gill MacLaughlan and why does he want us to play finals so badly is another.

And they were arguing with our own PapaG yesterday about marketing differences ... calling 'never tear us apart' lame ... bit rich from a club that brought us the 19th man???

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ben Newton obviously knows something we don't - that Melbourne FC is the place to be. According to the AFL that is.
4 of the first 20 "Must Watch" games for 2014 include
- Melbourne v Gold Coast (because it's Rocket's first game with the Suns)
- Melbourne v Hawthorn (because it's Frawley's first game against the Demons)
- Melbourne v Port Adelaide (because it's at Alice Springs)
- Melbourne v Collingwood (because it's Lumumba's first game against the Pies)

That's 4 out of 20 - hell, Melbourne fans will struggle to watch 4 out of 22 in a year, let alone the average AFL fan.

Am I the only one who thinks the Monopoly Times has the maths wrong in today's front page story? If the Power and Crows average 40,000 season ticket holders each a tax of $50 per season will amount to $4,000,000 which is well above the $2,500,000 charged by the SA Government for public transport.

Last season around 1,250,000 patrons went through the turnstiles at AO. If a tax of $2.00 was levied per attendance it should cover the additional cost. That amounts to $22.00 per season not $50.00 per season.

Have I got it wrong or are the figures quoted in the Murdoch Monopoly Times wrong?

Loved how Kane questioned how the show would relate to Port supporters with elbows on board.

Elbows is the white toast of sports presenters.
Yep & pulled him up when he used the term 'we' when referring to the Crows, Kane's been in the drive home job a week & has more professionalism/impartiality than the bloke with years of 'media experience' they're replacing Bone with.

Yep & pulled him up when he used the term 'we' when referring to the Crows, Kane's been in the drive home job a week & has more professionalism/impartiality than the bloke with years of 'media experience' they're replacing Bone with.

Rucci gave Bone a nice little send off intimating that Bone's non rose coloured Crows glasses was the reason he was no longer at AA.

Seriously, this Footy express bullshit does remind you that we do live in the great state of Fruchoctopia. Do people stop going to work because they have to buy a bus ticket?

what happened? no more free bus rides? that's OK with me, I caught the bus in for a couple games and scanned my metro card out of habit anyway..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back