Toast Welcome to the Gold Coast Rodney Eade

Remove this Banner Ad

Rodney's head is much larger than Bluey's. This will take some time to readjust.

Rodney's head is much larger than Bluey's. This will take some time to readjust.
shows the same amount of passion as Bluey * all

I am sure the cool demeaner is part of the media facade but I just wish he was jumping on the table saying * yeah this is my dream job

Having said that I like that he is putting no limits on what can be achieved

Last edited:

shows the same amount of passion as Bluey **** all

I am sure the cool demeaner is part of the media facade but I just wish he was jumping on the table saying **** yeah this is my dream job

Having said that I like that he is putting no limits on what can be achieved
that's what I am getting too all his vocab is medium at best he is being too dry and aloof I think, also don't like how casual he is about engaging and starting his induction with players coaches and the club in general you would think he would be chewing nails to get started

Not everyone shows excitement by speaking like they are about to pee their pants. I know I dont. If you guys want theatre then your probably watching the wrong sport.

He did also say that the Suns were the only team he would have said yes to. And he admitted to saying he hoped the club liked what answers he gave them.

Then he accepted the job almost immediately upon getting offered it.

That's as excited as you're going to get from Rocket alas. ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

that's what I am getting too all his vocab is medium at best he is being too dry and aloof I think, also don't like how casual he is about engaging and starting his induction with players coaches and the club in general you would think he would be chewing nails to get started
I've seen Rocket's post-game pressers from his time at the Doggies, as well as his media commitments and to me, he seems very nervous at the moment. He's usually relatively bubbly (for Rocket) and has a great vocabulary. From what I've seen of past videos, he's a great communicator and his pressers are usually interesting. Interacts with the media well too. I'd put this down to nerves, but I've no doubt he's excited as * and will loosen up a bit in the coming weeks. Come the 2015 season he'll be perfect.

I've seen Rocket's post-game pressers from his time at the Doggies, as well as his media commitments and to me, he seems very nervous at the moment. He's usually relatively bubbly (for Rocket) and has a great vocabulary. From what I've seen of past videos, he's a great communicator and his pressers are usually interesting. Interacts with the media well too. I'd put this down to nerves, but I've no doubt he's excited as **** and will loosen up a bit in the coming weeks. Come the 2015 season he'll be perfect.
I thought he was struggling to contain breaking out into a massive grin for a lot of presser.

Guys, this guy (eade) will lift us to the next level I believe. Stuff the knockers, just let him get on with the job at hand and after say 15 rounds of footy in 2015, then we can judge his performance.

Congratulations big guy. Good little get Gold Coast.

238301-rodney-eade.jpg

I
I am also a Sumner fan, good pace, athleticism and size, he just hasnt put it together yet on the big stage

BIG CALL coming but I think he is best suited as a leading FF.

Also a fan. Hope he can put it together next season. He has everything in a AFL player but lacking Being that next link in the play. As you said maybe not FF but definitely a key lead up player. That has to demand the footy. I want to see sumner crashing packs at full flight. He's got plenty of haters to prove wrong.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back