Spring Racing

Remove this Banner Ad

As Good as TAGI has been this prep he's not the same class as Driefontein (absolutely luckless last start), Bel Sprinter or even In Cahoots, Big Money or A Time For Julia.

Group horses (some group 1 horses) here, i think its a huge step.

Not saying he can't do it at all, I'm just not diving in at $1.55.

I'm not concerned about any of those runners. Bel Sprinter is the only one with the class but he loses a leg when he isn't first up. The only horse I'm worried about is Adamantium burning from the start and heaping the pressure on him first time down the straight

I'm not concerned about any of those runners. Bel Sprinter is the only one with the class but he loses a leg when he isn't first up. The only horse I'm worried about is Adamantium burning from the start and heaping the pressure on him first time down the straight

Yea, I'm on Adamantium for a penny, good run last start, gets weight relief finally and runs the straight well.

A Time for Julia and Driefontein the others.

Young horse, first time away, I'm willing to play SMALL around him, on times and talent yes, i agree, best winning chance of the day (look at the carnival tipping comp thread where i have him) but betting is a different game to on top selections.

Coolmore has me totally confused so Im backing a roughie
Inkling seems crazy odds @$41 considering its form around Kuro who is $6.
Snowdens are low flying, he'll do me

seth

Coolmore has me totally confused so Im backing a roughie
Inkling seems crazy odds @$41 considering its form around Kuro who is $6.
Snowdens are low flying, he'll do me

seth

Im on for the place @ $11 :thumbsu:

Dont mind your Scissor Kick bet TBH, think he is the forgotten horse to some extent…

If he runs up to his absolutely massive Golden Rose run he could win for sure. Will take him for first in some Trifectas and first fours along with some others for a small % just incase Rich Enuff has had enough.
Have 3U EW @17/5

Also in tris and quinellas with RE.

Weather looks dreadful for tomorrow. Rain forecast from midnight. Something for kids to factor in their form analysis

Dont think it will be too bad for the races early on but by the end of the day the could be coming out very very wide. Like the old days straight racing, hitting the outside running rail. Inside barriers could be a disaster from race 5 or 6 onwards.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thoughts on Our Vespa in the Carbine? To be fair, hasn't really done anything wrong. Finished 6th in the Prelude which is bloody impressive considering he should have hit the deck. RE prob had him covered but he looked to be kicking until he became another Liberation victim. 9's just seems like big overs to me

How does it have anything to do with ability? He ran into a traffic jam in the Turnbull and never got a look in, then walked out of the barriers in the Cox Plate and was crowded up the whole time. Finding trouble like that doesn't have anything to do with being good enough or not

Disagree - there is a good chance he is finding trouble because he is no longer good enough. Perhaps if he was going better he would be better able to extricate himself from trouble. When it happens again and again - warning lights start going off for me.

Thoughts on Our Vespa in the Carbine? To be fair, hasn't really done anything wrong. Finished 6th in the Prelude which is bloody impressive considering he should have hit the deck. RE prob had him covered but he looked to be kicking until he became another Liberation victim. 9's just seems like big overs to me

As good a chance as any i think. Very open race for me.

Weren't you getting aboard Azkadellia at $3 last night?

Disagree - there is a good chance he is finding trouble because he is no longer good enough. Perhaps if he was going better he would be better able to extricate himself from trouble. When it happens again and again - warning lights start going off for me.

Bonecrusher couldn't extricate from the spot he found himself in the Turnbull, having ability doesn't mean you can just monster truck everything in your path. He went into that race the $5 favourite after a very good run in the Underwood. That's crazy to say a horse has lost ability because he got bailed up in 2 races plus missed the kick in one of them. That's just racing, once he gets even luck he will perform

Will be on but as I said 3's were unders and expected her to drift, which she has. Will wait for power up prices in the morning to hopefully squeeze a little more out. Will most likely take the sportsbet promo on MV as I think he is value and at very least a good chance at running a place.

I just feel for the once a yearers who think Derby Day is all about how they look

The shock and horror on so many faces today after I had to listen to talk of dresses and fascinators for ages, I responded to the question of whether I was going or not by saying:

"I've been the last three weeks, looking forward to watching them from home"

They had no idea there were races the previous three weeks...
Needless to say I politely removed myself from that conversation, went back to my desk and dived back into pretending to work while looking at form

Will be on but as I said 3's were unders and expected her to drift, which she has. Will wait for power up prices in the morning to hopefully squeeze a little more out. Will most likely take the sportsbet promo on MV as I think he is value and at very least a good chance at running a place.

Betfair offered $4 fixed this arvo ...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back