2014 injury thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

0ec12dccba4feeabe1b21e3c1893ef7e5f38180ae5593764958c4493244ca7b8.jpg

Ah man I love Gary. He did that knowing full well there were doubters.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So here's what concerns me. Gaz wasn't using that left at all, and really favored it. He didn't even attempt to touch the footy with it. Make of that what you will, but you can't expect him to be lining up in Round 1 in 4 months time with his arm in that condition.

So here's what concerns me. Gaz wasn't using that left at all, and really favored it. He didn't even attempt to touch the footy with it. Make of that what you will, but you can't expect him to be lining up in Round 1 in 4 months time with his arm in that condition.

For what it is worth, Ive been thru the same injury and operation,... I have no doubt Gaz will be right for round one, the only concern is how this serious shoulder injury effects him come game day..... ie will his injured shoulder ever be the same????

He's not allowed to at the moment. After december, he'll be using it more IIRC

As has been mentioned, he's under pretty strict orders regarding his arm.

It's been mentioned by nearly every staff member at the club that he's well on track with his recovery and is being extremely diligent with his rehab. Try not to worry about it. :) He'll be set. And considering he can do all the running, he'll be in peak fitness.

I remember when Gary first got to the club from Geelong, his body was so messed up with post-season surgeries he couldn't even train, run or play NAB games. Compared to that state, he's in mint condition! ;)

As has been mentioned, he's under pretty strict orders regarding his arm.

It's been mentioned by nearly every staff member at the club that he's well on track with his recovery and is being extremely diligent with his rehab. Try not to worry about it. :) He'll be set. And considering he can do all the running, he'll be in peak fitness.

I remember when Gary first got to the club from Geelong, his body was so messed up with post-season surgeries he couldn't even train, run or play NAB games. Compared to that state, he's in mint condition! ;)
A nugget of info I never knew about, There's my thing learned for the day! Cheers Sunny.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back