KDFL 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So who else do we know that is leaving the kdfl?? Fair exodus at tally..Rennie? Pell? Milne gone.. Davies gone.. Any other retirements?? Burnett retiring don't believe him tho haha

I heard Rigney is considering retirement? Russ Lee can't guarantee him a game next year with all these high profile recruits?? Hear he's going to move into Country Footy player management next year? Basically the Liam Pickering of country footy?? So can you find me a club ark?? :D:D:D:D:D:p:p:p:p:p

Last edited:

why not keep him then

Pretty sure most are aware why I won't be continuing on at Lanky next year!! Shame though cause I did like the place & the people (well, most of them ;)) & was really looking forward to co-coaching with Russ, but hey that's how footy roles sometimes & I'll just move on! Hopefully staying in the KDFL next year, if not maybe I'll enjoy watching from the sidelines & dishing out some "Friendly" advice.... :D:thumbsu:

Last edited:
T
I heard Rigney is considering retirement? Russ Lee can't guarantee him a game next year with all these high profile recruits?? Hear he's going to moved into Country Footy player management next year? Basically the Liam Pickering of country footy?? So can you find me a club ark?? :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:p:p:p:p:p
this is true.. Now that I can do.. My people will call your people whisper is your already signed at hoppers

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Careful choice of words there Doon being "met with him". What about "spoken to him"?

As I type this (same as last post) I'm sitting on Jervis Bay and haven't spoke with a Paddy for a while. In saying that if he's free and up for a chat Id be foolish not to at least enquire to add done substance to the rumour

Why would I need tissues mate? Are you going to tell me how hard your life is again & I'm supposed to pretend to get upset over it?? :eek:
Ha ha ha good one smooth.. im just sick of hearing your life story on big footy thats all. No wonder they gave you the arse surprised it to that long actually

Ha ha ha good one smooth.. im just sick of hearing your life story on big footy thats all. No wonder they gave you the arse surprised it to that long actually
Hahaha JP, Hopefully ur playing there next year I'll make sure I line up on u & we can go over a few things about footy little tacker.... ;)

Ps I only answer the question's ya knob jockey, I don't ask them.... I tell it how it is.... Maybe ur upset cause no one is interested in how s**t you are?? So ok here goes? Can anyone tell me how s**t Jay Pearson is?? Was just a "Follower" at Violet Town I heard?? :D There you go mate? Give us something?? :cool:

Last edited:
Pretty sure most are aware why I won't be continuing on at Lanky next year!! Shame though cause I did like the place & the people (well, most of them ;)) & was really looking forward to co-coaching with Russ, but hey that's how footy roles sometimes & I'll just move on! Hopefully staying in the KDFL next year, if not maybe I'll enjoy watching from the sidelines & dishing out some "Friendly" advice.... :D:thumbsu:
I know of one kdfl club that has spoken to yourself , not far from Ky, do they have any chance in securing your service?

Hahaha JP, Hopefully ur playing there next year I'll make sure I line up on u & we can go over a few things about footy little tacker.... ;)

Ps I only answer the question's ya knob jockey, I don't ask them.... I tell it how it is.... Maybe ur upset cause no one is interested in how s**t you are?? So ok here goes? Can anyone tell me how s**t Jay Pearson is?? Was just a "Follower" at Violet Town I heard?? :D There you go mate? Give us something?? :cool:
Ha ha have you been drinking again mate ? You should come down to Violet town mate ill run you over the board on the wall might even bring my medal for you to have a look at , but dont bother coming if you havent had your medication chin up mate

Ha ha have you been drinking again mate ? You should come down to Violet town mate ill run you over the board on the wall might even bring my medal for you to have a look at , but dont bother coming if you havent had your medication chin up mate
There we go, u've livened up! Having abit of fun, that's a boy.... ;)

Firstly I don't drink much so that's not the problem, Secondly Yeah we can meet up at violet town I'll bring a few of my medals too, then I'll run you through a couple of my achievements over a water of course or my 1st statement would sound contradictory wouldn't it.... :D & lastly yeah my wife just told me to take my medication so I'll give you some credit there for reading the play well on that occasion.... :) So you want to meet after lunch?? I told the family I'd take them for a Sunday drive & what better place then the surrounds of VT.... :thumbsu:

The more that Lanclustre's recruits spout on here the more fun it's going to be getting into their heads on the ground in 2015. Bragging about medals and making mental health cracks has got to be a new low. What next, a pecker parade perhaps?

There we go, u've livened up! Having abit of fun, that's a boy.... ;)

Firstly I don't drink much so that's not the problem, Secondly Yeah we can meet up at violet town I'll bring a few of my medals too, then I'll run you through a couple of my achievements over a water of course or my 1st statement would sound contradictory wouldn't it.... :D & lastly yeah my wife just told me to take my medication so I'll give you some credit there for reading the play well on that occasion.... :) So you want to meet after lunch?? I told the family I'd take them for a Sunday drive & what better place then the surrounds of VT.... :thumbsu:
I thought you done your homework better then that smooth ? I live down in melb not vt but I will yell out next time im up that way it would be good to get your side of the story I recommend the pub at vt for lunch though spot on ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back