What do people think of Creationism?

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't make s**t up, if you can't back it up!

You've just made my point for me when I previously stated "Sounds like this is your go-to line when you've got nothing worthwhile left to add."

You've just made my point for me when I previously stated "Sounds like this is your go-to line when you've got nothing worthwhile left to add."
You made my point for me, after I pointed out you tripped yourself up, and used your go to line "asked and answered".
Because it actually is... your go-to line...
:drunk:

You made my point for me, after I pointed out you tripped yourself up, and used your go to line "asked and answered".
Because it actually is... your go-to line...

Your mere stating that you tripped me up didn't demonstrate such. I answered your question of how do I know the bible more than the Pope. You repeated an asked and answered question and rightfully got the "asked and answered" response.

I admit that "Asked and answered" is my go-to line when questions that I've already answered get re-asked.

Your mere stating that you tripped me up didn't demonstrate such. I answered your question of how do I know the bible more than the Pope. You repeated an asked and answered question and rightfully got the "asked and answered" response.

I admit that "Asked and answered" is my go-to line when questions that I've already answered get re-asked.
I didn't say I tripped you up.
You didn't answer the question, and I explained how you didn't answer the question. (You deliberately left it out when you quoted me, because you knew I was right).

And I was right again, "asked and answered" is your go-to line!

I didn't say I tripped you up.
You didn't answer the question, and I explained how you didn't answer the question. (You deliberately left it out when you quoted me, because you knew I was right).

And I was right again, "asked and answered" is your go-to line!

If you didn't trip me up wasn't the implication, where did I trip myself up?

I answered the question, and it's there for all to read in post #559.

Given your penchant for re-asking the same question till you get an answer you can twist, "asked and answered" seems like its going to get a workout.

As I've already answered, I posted my answer in #559. So, put up or shut up! You've got nothing.

Solidly argued.:rolleyes:
I have never seen you solidly argue anything!

Whenever you are called out, you cry foul and avoid it.

But you are entertaining!

I didn't cry foul and run from your question, for I answered it in #559. Hence my saying you've got nothing.

Again, put up or shut up!
Explained in #563
Which you intentionally left out when you quoted me. Because you knew I was right!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In #563 you re-asked the same question that I had already answered, hence my "asked and answered" response in #567.
Read #563. All is explained there.

And as I have said twice already (which you pretend to miss), you deliberately cut it out when you quoted me, because you knew I was right.

Haha. :drunk:

What church do you go to? Are the women always silent? Do they all wear hats? Do you wear polyester shirts? Eat shellfish?

Read #563. All is explained there.

And as I have said twice already (which you pretend to miss), you deliberately cut it out when you quoted me, because you knew I was right.

Haha. :drunk:

Cutting out "Just saying -because I do- isn't an answer or a justification" is because I've already answered your question, and this bit of commentary by you is unnecessary.

In essence, your piece of commentary is a simple re-asking of the question. Given my answer in #559 wasn't as you state in "because I do", I'm able to let my original answer stand.

It's what you said because you didn't like the response I gave you. My answer makes sense after reading the article the Pope commented in earlier in the thread.
Your position is, that you know and understand the bible, better than the pope.

And your reason is, that you interpret the bible differently to him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back