News New Jumpers for 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gold coast going to BLK are going to really stiff up their side panels.
I imagine they're going to sublimate the 'traditional' yellow panels like they do with Richmond.

Or a whole new design. I'd dig that.

I imagine they're going to sublimate the 'traditional' yellow panels like they do with Richmond.

Or a whole new design. I'd dig that.
But the thing is that Richmond's side panels curve out at the bottom to create a larger yellow space. If they do this to Gold Coast, it will take out of the main red colour, with makes will make the jumper look bad.

But the thing is that Richmond's side panels curve out at the bottom to create a larger yellow space. If they do this to Gold Coast, it will take out of the main red colour, with makes will make the jumper look bad.
Which could suggest a change of template perhaps?

That's a Richmond thing not a BLK thing you dunce

They aren't actual side panels.

Ok I really gotta bite here

Are people really that flippin' lazy to write/type "you" and "are" instead of "U" and "R" (or to mix and match eg "u are", "r you" etc).

Seriously not that hard to type a extra two letters.

Anyway I hope GC change their jumper or change the logo/monogram thing. It's too in your face.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I like the clash, but the home just looks like a McDonalds fries box.

If they come out with a better home jumper, I'll buy one and stick KK's number on the back.

Looks like the feature on the inside of the collar is going to be a thing on all ISC guernseys.

A752B743-C66F-ACE6-EE77B62A9BF8C8082015homeguernseyfront.png
A754EFE1-FAA6-E217-D81568756AE58BB12015homeguernseynewdesign.png

I was at a Lions reserves match in August when they were playing the Southport Sharks. One of their staff members came up to me and asked me about the BLK Lions media polo I was wearing (the quality etc) because he said the Sharks were switching from 2XU to BLK in 2015. It occurred to me then that the Suns might be switching too because the Suns and the Southport Sharks traditionally have gone hand in hand. Should have said something then!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back