The BigFooty Liverpool Army

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

We should just activate the 25 million clause anyway and throw loads of wages at him and see if he budges

But we know FSG won't do that

Might as well have a crack. If it doesn't work out we can always go back to the bargain bin.

I'm reasonably positive toward Borini at the moment. I only saw the highlights of the Swansea game but he looked to be moving well and causing a few headaches. Fair play to him if he does turn it around after refusing to transfer.

newcastle game is set for both teams to come out firing. might be another awesome one between us. I really hope they get through the quarter finals of the cup along with us and we meet at Wembley for a final, I'd have to go!!

Would be looking to start Lallana in the middle, think that's his best position. Doesn't quite have the pace to get away from people out wide but his movement will help a lot in the middle, particularly with him having the knack to get in goalscoring positions

Then I'd probably start Coutinho with Borini and Balotelli, I'd give Sterling a bigger rest and have him primed for Real and Chelsea

Would be looking to start Lallana in the middle, think that's his best position. Doesn't quite have the pace to get away from people out wide but his movement will help a lot in the middle, particularly with him having the knack to get in goalscoring positions

Then I'd probably start Coutinho with Borini and Balotelli, I'd give Sterling a bigger rest and have him primed for Real and Chelsea

If we go with Lallana & Coutinho I wouldn't mind if Gerrard sat out this game and BR played Lucas as a shield to the back 4 with Hendo in the centre.

highlights of our 0-6 at St. James' Park - everything about this is awesome except the quality of the video. I was laughing the whole way through. relive it now!!

http://kiwi.kz/watch/ntg133bvktei

newcastle game is set for both teams to come out firing. might be another awesome one between us. I really hope they get through the quarter finals of the cup along with us and we meet at Wembley for a final, I'd have to go!!

I respect you Simba for this. :D

highlights of our 0-6 at St. James' Park - everything about this is awesome except the quality of the video. I was laughing the whole way through. relive it now!!

http://kiwi.kz/watch/ntg133bvktei

...but I detest you for reminding me of this abject abomination. :mad::p

Here's hoping for another entertaining NUFC vs LFC fixture!

(I'm sure we will all enjoy it more if Newcastle win) ;)

sums up feeling about the season so far

i

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would like us to set up like this;

Balotelli- Borini
Coutinho
Lallana - Henderson - Can

Not sure about the back four... Will they start Skrtel & Lovren?

Balotelli Borini
Sterling
Coutinho Henderson
Gerrard
Moreno Lovren Skrtel Manquillo
Mignolet​
has to be this team

Migs
Johnson Moreno lovren Skrtl gerrard Allen Henderson coutinho sterling ballotelli

Confirmed team

FFS... Ill be recording and watching in the morning.

Is Gerrard trying to break a record for most games played in one season?

Sterling should have been rested for Lallana.

Borini should be starting.

FFS... Ill be recording and watching in the morning.

Is Gerrard trying to break a record for most games played in one season?

Sterling should have been rested for Lallana.

Borini should be starting.
Sterling rested midweek. No need to rest him tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back