What shits ya!

Remove this Banner Ad

Did you get even remotely close to knocking him off his bike whilst speeding?
Not even close. I gave him an extra wide berth (due to the fact I could as that's how empty the road was) and was probably doing about 40 as I passed him. It was once I was past him that I opened her up. He wasn't irate or anything I think he's just one of those types that thinks he's doing the world a service by letting me know all about it.

Not even close. I gave him an extra wide berth (due to the fact I could as that's how empty the road was) and was probably doing about 40 as I passed him. It was once I was past him that I opened her up. He wasn't irate or anything I think he's just one of those types that thinks he's doing the world a service by letting me know all about it.

Yeah........ I would have gone the tyre iron.

Suuuuure you would. ;)

True story...

Normally I'm the cyclist.

Several months ago I had some smartarse in one of those bogan, overweight pieces of crap (Holden/Ford) toss a can of soft drink at me out of the passenger window on the way past me.

Silly bastard didn't realise he had a set of traffic lights about 500m up the road.

Caught him at the stop, lifted the pedal and scratched the s**t out of the passenger side of the car before dutifully removing his passenger mirror with a swift kick on the way through.

Moral of the story - don't be a ****ing campaigner.

If I stick to 375ml stubbies (hello Coopers) there's no problem. It's when you go somewhere else and are forced to drink Teds/Stellas/Heinis that I usually find all the available stubby holders seem to be all like mine and that sucker just rolls around in there.
My current problem :/.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If I stick to 375ml stubbies (hello Coopers) there's no problem. It's when you go somewhere else and are forced to drink Teds/Stellas/Heinis that I usually find all the available stubby holders seem to be all like mine and that sucker just rolls around in there.

Or the bottom has been pulled out of the stubbie holder meaning you need a firm grip otherwise no beer

Kicked fingers whilst playing footy?

Underrated.

I tended to hate the times I smothered a footy with my face. It happened twice in about 25 years of playing footy. Both times it just happened to be pissing down with rain and the ball was nicely waterlogged. Those 2 smothers with my face would've been in the top 5 of the hardest knocks to the head I ever received playing footy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back