Discussion Random Chat MegaThread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
ABC2 have some good stuff on late Friday nights as well...
Reminds me of when I was about 11 years old and I would stay up late (9:00PM) to watch an SBS foreign drama series on prostitution. Every couple of episodes there was a nipple slip and that's what I would yearn for.

He's your best mate and he never told you?!
haha nope, because I was never really interested in soccer until this year essentially. And I was like, dude, did you see the greens get up last night, and he said yeah, I came on in the 80th minute. I knew he was good, but didn't think he was that good.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dylan8 , how was your English exam?
Mediocrity embodied in writing.

There were several news stations stationed outside the building for filler stories though. I'm pretty *in' disappointed Ch7 didn't use their brief interview with yours truly.

Loving the Halloween background tonight. Looks good
Reminds me of Dexter. ******* Dexter. That show pissed me off so much after season 2. I was so mad how it ended. It was ******* terrible. It ended like this:

He killed a serial killer with a pen, killed his sister by stealing her body from a hospital, road into a hurricane on his boat in a suicide attempt (he realised he was dangerous and wanted to save his family, but he did this by leaving his son with a serial killer in Argentina) and then he becomes a lumberjack in some isolated area in canada. yes, I'm not joking. He rides into a storm and becomes a ******* lumberjack.

Unrelated music video to make me feel better:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back