Random thoughts not worthy of a thread (Part I)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Baby Abigail Egga was born at 8:58pm last night at 3.72kg. She is recovering after a long labour and should be ready to play by round one.

Baby Abigail Egga was born at 8:58pm last night at 3.72kg. She is recovering after a long labour and should be ready to play by round one.
Wow Egga , did check the time from your first post to when you reposted. Long labour all right. So glad for you that Abigail arrived safely Her mum ok today ? Well done to all concerned :)

Thanks Chug. Yeah, mum is knackered but both she and baby are healthy and happy. Baby had to come out the side door, so unfortunately I'll be doing all the heavy lifting for the next few weeks. But we're all just relieved and excited to have a little girl in the family.

Thanks Chug. Yeah, mum is knackered but both she and baby are healthy and happy. Baby had to come out the side door, so unfortunately I'll be doing all the heavy lifting for the next few weeks. But we're all just relieved and excited to have a little girl in the family.
It will be more than a few weeks for you to be doing the heavy lifting :) Think more like 6 to 12 ? :) As in I read " a few' meaning about 3 ... :) Any way , so glad it all ok . .........

I was recently looking at the "top 3 most hated clubs" on the main AFL board. Whilst North is not mentioned frequently we popped up far more than I thought and from a wide range of opposition supporters. I don't give a s**t but am intrigued as to why as only a few explained their choice.

I was recently looking at the "top 3 most hated clubs" on the main AFL board. Whilst North is not mentioned frequently we popped up far more than I thought and from a wide range of opposition supporters. I don't give a s**t but am intrigued as to why as only a few explained their choice.
I think the general consensus is North Big Footy supporters are w***ers. Obviously not all but some don't like a few of our posters (from what I've gathered that perception has been helped largely by Teffy and Sweet Left Foot (personally I think it is hilarious)). Apparently we overrate our team every year etc (which team doesn't?!).

Whilst Tas does his best to suck up to opposition supporters (often at the expense of North Melbourne) it isn't quite enough to change the main boards opinion.

Apparently we also have a chip on our shoulder therefore we are always "us against the world"

Main board is full of idiots anyway. I get that people enjoy talking to opposition supporters (I do too) but BF opposition banter is a lot different to face to face discussion.

Mainly the dick heads who post on the main board because they have been banned from the north board, or are known trolls, or are just highly opinionated * wits which give us a bad name is my guess.

There's been a history of "s**t" North posters on the main board for years. Getting better but still not there.

The general feeling I seem to get from people is North is not really disliked in real life but the actions of bf posters makes opposition posters dislike the club and want to see us fail

Congratulations Egga and welcome to the newest little Shinboner Abigail :rainbow: also, well done to mum.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did you record the egga hatching? :sternlook

A few photos but no video - it's all far too visceral for me to relive!

As a fan of The Stand I approve of this name.

Congratulations mate. Get ready for the BF graveyard shift. We'll keep you company :thumbsu:

As a fan of The Stand I approve of this name.

Congratulations mate. Get ready for the BF graveyard shift. We'll keep you company :thumbsu:
Thanks mate. Day 1 and I'm already sleep deprived. Oh well, only 20 years to go...if Saints, Bullflogs and GoDees fans can last eons without a flag, I guess I can last a couple of decades without sleep.

Thanks mate. Day 1 and I'm already sleep deprived. Oh well, only 20 years to go...if Saints, Bullflogs and GoDees fans can last eons without a flag, I guess I can last a couple of decades without sleep.

You'll get an ok break between when she starts sleeping through the night and when she goes on her first date. In between get as much rest as possible.

Went to a Halloween party last night dressed as Gomez Addams. For mine, costume of the night went to the dude who rocked up as a pregnant nun and was accompanied by a priest! Gold....

Once I went to a Halloween party as The Invisible Man. It was 35 degrees and I almost died.

Well done and congrats to the Egga family. Welcome aboard baby Abigail, who I bet is already more mature than many of our opposition "friends" who've contributed to the thread re the Bulldogs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back