Rolling Stones touring Australia and NZ 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

I heard an interview with the promoter on Adelaide radio last night - he said the tour will 100% be rescheduled and we should have tour dates within a week. Adelaide Oval is 100% confirmed as the Adelaide venue and they won't skip it (as I wrongly predicted).

25 October 2014 Adelaide Adelaide Oval
29 October 2014 Perth Perth Arena
1 November 2014 Perth Perth Arena
5 November 2014 Melbourne Rod Laver Arena
8 November 2014 Macedon Ranges Hanging Rock Reserve
12 November 2014 Sydney Allphones Arena
15 November 2014 Hunter Valley Hope Estate
18 November 2014 Brisbane Brisbane Entertainment Centre
22 November 2014 Auckland

Surprised nobody's put the new dates up yet. Also we've got a second Perth show and a Hunter Valley winery show added to the list. Tickets to all previously scheduled gigs to apply identically to the corresponding new date. In the case of Perth, old tickets apply to the first Perth date only, and tickets will be sold for the second Perth show, as well as the Hunter show, at a later date.

Was a brilliant show in front of a massive crowd. They didnt disappoint IMO

As has been mentioned on the crows board and other social media, the woman who sang Gimmie Shelter was absolutely brilliant. Took my favourite Stones song to another level. Sensational, and even at their age theres very few bands if any that can command a stage like they did.

FWIW just as well it wasn't tonight....... disgusting weather, even if very spectacular.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wasn't expecting much but was shocked with how good they were. Exceeded my expectations by 200%. Best band I have ever seen live and i've seen alot of great bands. During the show it felt like we were part of something special,a magical, once in a life time experience. Glad I was there.

As has been mentioned on the crows board and other social media, the woman who sang Gimmie Shelter was absolutely brilliant. Took my favourite Stones song to another level. Sensational, and even at their age theres very few bands if any that can command a stage like they did.

FWIW just as well it wasn't tonight....... disgusting weather, even if very spectacular.

Yeah she was great. Was surprised with how nervous Keith looked when he was talking to the crowd. Alot of musicians/bands could learn alot from the humility shownby the greatest rock'n'roll band the world has seen.

The band looked they also had a great time, except for Charlie.

Wasn't expecting much but was shocked with how good they were. Exceeded my expectations by 200%. Best band I have ever seen live and i've seen alot of great bands. During the show it felt like we were part of something special,a magical, once in a life time experience. Glad I was there.

I saw them when they last came out, 02 or 03? Can't remember but I went to the show not expecting much and they blew me away.

Anyway going to hanging Rock next week, really looking forward to it.

I was front row

Well worth the wait

Mick must be on some good PEDs

It was a true greatest hits, some concerts mick chooses more obscure stuff although they must know it's nearly all over so give the plebs what they want

I saw them when they last came out, 02 or 03? Can't remember but I went to the show not expecting much and they blew me away.

Anyway going to hanging Rock next week, really looking forward to it.

They were here in 06 as well (A Bigger Bang tour). This will be my 5th time seeing them (first time 1966 at the Palais). How many times can I say "this will probably be the last time I'll see them).

I would have liked to see them at Hanging Rock too, but the original date clashed with the footy so I went with the Rod Laver show.

Dogs 13 I know a guy who saw them in the 90s too and said they're even better now.

Yeah, I saw them at the MCG (Voodoo Lounge tour) and it was a bit hard to get a real read on them as the sound isn't great at the G. Having said that I'd seen U2 (Zoo TV tour) there a couple of years earlier and the sound was just mud. So I was apprehensive going back there, but it was the Stones so I had to go. Luckily their sound guys got it way better that U2's.

Couldn't fault them the last two times I've seen them at Rod Laver.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back