Unpopular Opinions you have (non-football)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
About a month late to the GTA debate, but I'll chime in anyway.

GTA V is the best GTA. This will be an unpopular opinion until it becomes cool to like GTA V in however many years.

1. Trevor
2. Michael
3. Token Black Character

That mother who abandoned her baby in drain should be in a hospital getting help, not a dock facing charges.
I was just explaining to my missus about post natal depression and how awful it is. My ex's mother didn't touch her for 18 months, couldn't look at her or touch her.

That Caulfield, Carnegie, Moorabbin, Bentleigh are being taken over by jewish populations with a ERUV movement in this region. The ERUV is a political takeover relegislating regions of our country into others that will cater for religion, in this case "shabbat".

In comparison, to other religions this would compare to women in Broadmeadows/Dallas being forced under "suburb law" to be covered at all times.

That mother who abandoned her baby in drain should be in a hospital getting help, not a dock facing charges.

Dont think that is an unpopular decision. PND is brutal, hormones and emotions run riot, new mums will have extreme out of character reactions and thoughts which need medical help, hate the media going after the blame view.

I highly doubt she knew or was aware of what she was doing and the reality of the ramifications.

hate the media going after the blame view.

I highly doubt she knew or was aware of what she was doing and the reality of the ramifications.

She dumped her baby in a drain.

'Police suspect the baby was squeezed through the drain's narrow opening and dropped to the bottom.'

Blame her, she attempted murder.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So that makes it OK?

So if I am blind drunk and king hit someone, and evidently kill them, it's OK because I wasn't aware of my actions?

Nah, it's okay because you're an AFL footballer and need a clean record to be a Firefigther after you give up Footy...

My mum suffered PND when she had both my brother and I, she said it was crippling, and she had no family in Australia. The chick needs our help and understanding, not our scorn and judgement.

Looks like I owe you an apology, going on this thread it is an unpopular opinion.

Agree, she attempted to kill her kid. Paint it anyway you want, she still tried to kill her damn kid.

Do you honestly think she's sitting in her confinement right now thinking "I would have gotten away with it too if it weren't for those damn cyclists"?

PND is no doubt a serious condition but there is no excuse for abandoning your newborn baby in a drain and leaving it to die. She could have just given the baby into the care of someone else if she was having problems.

Last edited:
There needs to be more information on PND before opinions should be made, really.

If it's just like depression, than no, I don't think she has a case to answer for.

If it's more of a bat s**t crazy mental illness state, then, whatever legal persecution is usually given to those who murder in a mental state.

Do you honestly think she's sitting in her confinement right now thinking "I would have gotten away with it too if it weren't for those damn cyclists"?
No. But she still attempted to kill her kid. If she was all there or not. I feel sorry for anyone that has experienced it, and honestly don't know enough to comment on it (but like thats stopped me before eh), but when kids are involved I am going to be in the defence of the defenceless kid 100% of the time.

There's the problem right there. We care about how the perpetrator feels, instead of what happened to the victim - an utterly defenceless newborn baby.

Find it pretty difficult to have any sympathy at all for her. And that's being extremely diplomatic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back