PAFC forever

All Australian
Feb 28, 2005
Ingle Farm, South Australia
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
PA Magpies, Sheffield Wednesday
Ok its that time of the year where you wish it was the footy season, so you start planning which games to travel to next season to watch. So I've broken down each city we are playing in next season and the other games on the same weekend in Melbourne for people to work out which games they might like go to next season.

Melbourne

Round 3
Collingwood vs St. Kilda Friday 17th April, 7:50pm (AEST) MCG
Carlton vs Essendon Saturday 18th April, 1.45pm (AEST) MCG
North Melbourne vs Port Adelaide - Saturday 18th April, 7:20pm (AEST) Etihad Stadium
Geelong vs Gold Coast Sunday 19th April, 3:30Pm (AEST) kardinia park

Round 12
Richmond vs West Coast, Friday 19th June, 7:50pm (AEST) MCG
Carlton vs Port Adelaide - Saturday 20th June, 1:40pm (AEST) MCG
Western Bulldogs vs Brisbane Saturday 20th June, 7:20pm (AEST) Etihad Stadium
Geelong vs Melbourne Sunday 21st June 3:30pm (AEST) kardinia park

Round 17
Carlton vs Hawthorn - Friday 24th July, 7:50pm (AEST) Etihad Stadium
Richmond vs Fremantle - Saturday 25th July, 4:35pm (AEST) MCG
Essendon vs Port Adelaide - Saturday 25th July, 7:20pm (AEST) Etihad Stadium
Western Bulldogs vs Collingwood Sunday 26th, July 1:10pm (AEST) Etihad Stadium
Melbourne vs St. Kilda Sunday 26th July, 3:20pm (AEST) MCG

Round 19
Collingwood vs Carlton Saturday 18th August, 1:45pm (AEST) MCG
Western Bulldogs vs Port Adelaide - Saturday 8th August, 2:10pm (AEST) Etihad Stadium
Geelong vs Sydney Saturday 18th August, 7:20pm (AEST) kardinia park
Melbourne vs North Melbourne Sunday, 19th August 1:10pm (AEST) MCG
St. Kilda vs Fremantle Sunday, 19th August 4:40pm (AEST) Etihad Stadium

Round 21
Hawthron vs Port Adelaide - Friday 21st August, 7:50pm (AEST) Etihad Stadium
Collingwood vs Richmond Saturday 22nd August, 1:45pm (AEST) MCG
St. Kilda vs Geelong 7:20pm Saturday 22 August, 7:20pm (AEST) Etihad Stadium
North Melbourne vs Fremantle Sunday 23rd August, 1:10pm (AEST) Etihad Stadium
Carlton vs Melbourne Sunday 23rd August, 3:20pm (AEST) MCG

Sydney

Round 14 Sydney vs Port Adelaide - Thursday 2nd July 7:20pm (AEST) SCG

Brisbane

Round 7 Brisbane vs Port Adelaide - Sunday 17th May, 4:40pm (AEST) Gabba

Gold Coast

Round 22 Gold Coast Suns vs Port Adelaide - Saturday 29th August, 7:20pm (AEST) Metricon Stadium

Perth

Round 1 Fremantle vs Port Adelaide - Sunday 5th April, 4:40pm (AWST) Patersons Stadium

Alice Springs

Round 9 Melbourne vs Port Adelaide - Saturday 30th May, 1:40pm (ACST) TIO Traeger Park

Last edited:

Gold Coast is a no brainer for me, catch up with the oldies. Would like to go to the G, never been there. So do i go to the Carlton game or save it for finals ? :p
If you book ahead and get some cheap flights now it won't seem so bad on the wallet.

you forgot one
Lavington
Port Adelaide v Richmond - Saturday 14th March ,4:40 (AEST) Lavington Sports Ground
:)
How big is the air base up there?? With our defence industry and ADF push might be worth setting up a Lavington V Edinburugh air force curtain raiser

no idea ....I know there is an Army barracks here thou ...even has a museum
By size I meant poeple who work there. Forgot about the army barracks being there aa well. A divison, maybe it was a regiment, was moved down from Darwin to be based next to Edingburugh about 3 years ago. Maybe it can be a mixed forces game.

By size I meant poeple who work there. Forgot about the army barracks being there aa well. A divison, maybe it was a regiment, was moved down from Darwin to be based next to Edingburugh about 3 years ago. Maybe it can be a mixed forces game.
Im sure any military division would be up for a game against fellow personal .I'm 99% sure there is no navy here albeit there is a submarine parked next to the freeway just up the road in Holbrook.:)

Quite a few from Adelaide and Port Pirie etc came up to Alice Springs for the game last year.We have a supporters club and had a bit of a show after the game.Hopefully a few more come this year.We did have more supporters there than Melbourne did.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Qantas is the only one that flies to Alice Springs so things can be expensive.Virgin are starting to fly in March from Darwin only so maybe you can get cheap flights to Darwin and then fly to Alice?

How big is the air base up there?? With our defence industry and ADF push might be worth setting up a Lavington V Edinburugh air force curtain raiser

You're thinking of Laverton RAAF Base in Victoria.

Hope to get across to melbourne for my first game at the 'G', but living in the far north might settle for getting to games in adelaide and maybe the one in Alice.

what about the buses the club organises, I see nothing written about them, can we expect them next season?

Interstate buses?
Does the club organize buses to get our fans from across regional and remote SA down to Adelaide Oval? If not they should.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back