Wii/U Super Smash Bros for Wii U/3DS

Remove this Banner Ad

funk44

Skookum Choocher
Mar 31, 2010
AFL Club
Geelong

Mewtwo DLC in 2015. 40 characters unlocked right from the start. I wonder what other characters will be DLC later on.

shut_up_and_take_my_coins__by_kuriseru-d6cr0iz.jpg

Cmon surely theres some people on here that want to fight other footy tragics. I play against 7.5 and up coms. Im actually really loving thw online now. So many good people out there

Sent from my GT-I9507 using Tapatalk

I'm a challenge. I'll give my Nintendo ID out when I get home...

My problem is KOing another person online. I can't quite land the killer blow with Marth as a lot of his smashes require that second of time. I need to be more proactive and chase after them and smash them off when they're still in the air. I've built them up to 150%+ too many times, need to kill! It's also about being able to execute the exact moves you want, when you want. The dancing blade is bloody annoying to execute every time and I end up shielding when I don't want to too much.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i think you have an ID (the new name we chose) for both Wii U and 3DS and your points for the e-shops are under that one name. then there's a code for every game?? i'm lost there, I only play smash online so far - incidentally, humans add me 0130-1906-5039 - whatever that code is !!!

i think you have an ID (the new name we chose) for both Wii U and 3DS and your points for the e-shops are under that one name. then there's a code for every game?? i'm lost there, I only play smash online so far - incidentally, humans add me 0130-1906-5039 - whatever that code is !!!
Friend code.

I still find it a bit irritating that you can't get a message telling you someone added your friend code so you can at least add theirs.

doberman

Team Captain
Sep 9, 2010
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
2 or 3 stock? I find 4 is too many on 3ds. No items final destination?

Ive opened a game for you to join btw.

Sent from my GT-I9507 using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back