Toast Josh Caddy

Remove this Banner Ad

Interesting article about players that step up in finals and make a name for themselves, with a focus on Caddy as potentially doing this for Geelong. He is clearly highly motivated after last year's poor finals series (from the whole team), so let's hope that he continues with his recent form and really stands up in the finals this year.

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-ne...-bigger-better-september-20140902-10bke7.html

Has been fantastic again tonight. made errors but his endeavour and effort is second to only selwood. Will be a gun.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Love the optimism. From where does it suddenly spring StC?
But on a serious note I've liked the way Caddy plays since his under 18 days. He just reminds me of some of the mids that we drafted 15 or so years ago in the way he attacks the footy.

What's he played now, about 60 games? He's just heading into that age bracket where he will have had a number of pre-seasons under his belt and begin to reach his potential.

Also, with Bundy leaving and some of our champions coming towards the end he'll be given more responsibility than what he's been given in the past.

This bloke is about to explode. Next year he will be one of the most improved players of the competition and will really begin to lead our midfield along with Selwood. Get ready people!
Well Stan, we're about to find out if you were right or not. I do agree though. I think that Caddy is ready to explode! :D :cool:

This bloke is about to explode. Next year he will be one of the most improved players of the competition and will really begin to lead our midfield along with Selwood. Get ready people!
Well Stan, we're about to find out if you were right or not. I do agree though. I think that Caddy is ready to explode! :D :cool:

Stan: Stan
Stan: Yes Stan
Stan: What do you think about Caddy
Stan: Thanks for asking Stan , I think he is about to explode
Stan: Really Stan
Stan: Yes Stan
Stan: Well then Stan , I better not stand too close. ;)

Don't think he has to explode, just offer support to Selwood, get into those packs and get the ball, crash open the packs for Joel, push a few bodies out of the way and make sure they remember it ( fairly), push the ball forward, and kick regular goals. Anything on top of that is a bonus for me, but think he has some class too.

Great stuff!
Really becoming a fine player this year, he oozes leadership IMO, when Selwood went down he was the one who really stepped up and probably played his best ever game.
May not become an absolute elite player of the comp but will be a VERY good player at the Cats for many years.

Great stuff!
Really becoming a fine player this year, he oozes leadership IMO, when Selwood went down he was the one who really stepped up and probably played his best ever game.
May not become an absolute elite player of the comp but will be a VERY good player at the Cats for many years.
Love his endeavour.
Have questioned his poise and smarts, but he has great capacity to improve.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back