Sheffield Shield WA vs TAS @ The Waca, 31st-3rd

Remove this Banner Ad

To be frank I'm not a big fan of Agar at 7. Would rather a young batsmen get a chance and we play a more 'traditional' set-up.

I'm a big fan of Agar at 7 - considering the batting stocks of the Aus first class system he's more than good enough. And our strength is our pace bowling - so he balances that out.

Love having sportsfm on while I'm getting ready to go to work. I should donate something to them - I can't even get ABC grandstand streams half the time.

Is Colin Minson still commentating? Or have they chopped him finally?

Ian Kevin would have to be the most BORRRRRRRRRRRING DULL special comments man ever. Puts me to sleep with his dross talk.

Sportsfm is Colin Minson's baby from what I've read and heard. He could commentate on 10 pin bowling if he wanted.

Umms and ahhs a bit but it's always interesting hearing from someone in the squad.

Harris gets called 'kegs' because he's fat
I like that. Fair dinkum though, WA will be top of the tree tonight. If you don't have Tassie all out tonight I'll be gobsmacked with that bad a tail

I like that. Fair dinkum though, WA will be top of the tree tonight. If you don't have Tassie all out tonight I'll be gobsmacked with that bad a tail

Apparently got a pretty decent crowd. Will be good to watch. If I didn't have an assignment due in three hours I'd be down there

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back