Discussion Rugby League/Union Kits discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Brisbane Broncos have teased on FB with a short video revealung eliments of their 2015 home jersey. Looks to be mostlt moroon, white cuffs. I like the current jersey, but excited for the new one
MensHomeJerseyPreSale2(F).jpg

Couldn't possibly be any worse then this seasons away jersey!

Sounds like the minor update will be getting rid of the giant ugly white box and incorporating the sponsor, how refreshing that a club actually listened to it's supporters.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No-one noticed the Storm jersey is very similar to ISC whole range of training shirts?
ISC are lazy as hell when it comes to their designs. They recycle designs over and over again...

2011 Catalan Dragons Away jersey
dragons.jpg

2014 Manly prototype
936677_1495186600721486_1171555601484880201_n.jpg

2015 Raiders Away jersey
Capture5642.PNG

You say that as if anyone actually cares about the Nines jerseys. :p
Hey hey hey. I care about the Nines! Watch. This year you'll see a lot more superstars playing and its gonna be sick.

I also love the jerseys. Heres Tuimoala Lolohea's match worn jersey...

2014 Auckland Nines Tuimoala Lolohea match worn combo reduced.jpg

You say that as if anyone actually cares about the Nines jerseys. :p
As if anyone cares about the Nines fullstop :p

Hey hey hey. I care about the Nines!

As do I. Indeed mate, I often forget we're on an AFL forum here, not just a design one; it's not the
Rugby League Jersey Fanatics facebook page!:D

Speaking of which, it's high time I posted something over there, got some French jerseys to post. :thumbsu:

Last edited:
Back of the jersey.
10735176_709643879126937_1104211603_n.jpg

It looks bad, but with the colour pattern the jersey needs a jumper box.

No matter how it looks the box is historically accurate. Many jerseys back in the early days had a white panel sewed onto the back with the numbers sewn onto it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back