Unsolved The Beaumont Children

Remove this Banner Ad

Coroner investigating has ruled that Derek Percy was likely responsible for the disappearance and presumed murder of Linda Stillwell.

Evidence isn't great for Beaumount abductions but with that, Percy should never be discounted.

Unfortunately, I think the Beaumont children were abducted by a very smart criminal who had been there for the long haul, gaining their trust (allowing him to take all 3 without having 1 escaping etc). And even more unfortunately, it was probably someone who was somewhat powerful in the community.
Makes it hard to see this ever being solved.

Unfortunately, I think the Beaumont children were abducted by a very smart criminal who had been there for the long haul, gaining their trust (allowing him to take all 3 without having 1 escaping etc). And even more unfortunately, it was probably someone who was somewhat powerful in the community.
Makes it hard to see this ever being solved.

Agreed-thats why the satin man fitted IMO

Derek Percy died a couple of years ago, and never confessed to anything (mind you I don't think he denied anything either).

Does anyone here think that the Beaumont children are still alive, under different names (probably brainwashed). It seems plausible however unlikely. The Police a few years ago released photos of what they would look like today.

Derek Percy died a couple of years ago, and never confessed to anything (mind you I don't think he denied anything either).

Does anyone here think that the Beaumont children are still alive, under different names (probably brainwashed). It seems plausible however unlikely. The Police a few years ago released photos of what they would look like today.

Zero chance.

Even if that was the plan (to keep them in a new life for some bizarre reason), as soon as the coverage went the way it did they would have been killed pretty quickly. Can't have them coming back from that to tell stories.

I think maybe they were abducted by somebody who had preyed on children before and gotten away with it, so had got cocky and taken more than one.

The Satin Man seems to fit.

I think maybe they were abducted by somebody who had preyed on children before and gotten away with it, so had got cocky and taken more than one.

The Satin Man seems to fit.

The crazy thing on this - the cops dug up his factory but not in the spot that the witnesses says Phipps got them to dig in the 60s???

Trouble is though many of the suspect spots are built over or owned by those who the Police don't want to annoy... eg moguls who probably have the Governement and Police in their back pockets so they leave them alone, irrespective of the fact that the Beaumont Children "could" be buried there.

There was an article last year I think where the former detective from the 70s and 80s on the case said he believed they were buried in a lot in Glenelg but no one has bothered to look there yet, not even after 40 years.

I'm actually starting to believe they'll find a mass grave of missing children somewhere

Trouble is though many of the suspect spots are built over or owned by those who the Police don't want to annoy... eg moguls who probably have the Governement and Police in their back pockets so they leave them alone, irrespective of the fact that the Beaumont Children "could" be buried there.

There was an article last year I think where the former detective from the 70s and 80s on the case said he believed they were buried in a lot in Glenelg but no one has bothered to look there yet, not even after 40 years.

I'm actually starting to believe they'll find a mass grave of missing children somewhere

Anything is possible ... depends if one individual is responsible ?

Cops probably get info still on these old cases and would check stuff out ... surprising they wouldn't check if a former detective gave them details tho?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think because at the time said detective enlisted the help of mediums... which resulted in Myponga Resevoir being dived and nearly drained out.

Ah ... yea ... a no result like that would've put them off if same guy came forward again with another theory

Yeah difference is this time he thinks it with no psychics.

Just dig there and bloody have a look. If no bodies, compensate them.

Yea seems pretty simple to me ... just do it ... I'll meet you there ... bring a shovel!

Hey guys.

Had a very high interest in this case for many years. There are a lot of theories and some are just as possible as the other.

Got some interesting stuff for those interested:

Suspects/POI
Suspect sketch
037347-e0314f6a-4ce4-11e3-95c1-9e9b6c573736.jpg

Man at the end is believed to be Bevan Von Einem (not confirmed) observing a search for the Beaumonts
428190-beaumont.jpg

Harry Phipps vs sketch + Castalloy site that was dug up
2e58tgk.jpg
j831xc.jpg

Arthur Stanley Brown+ sketch of Adelaide Oval abductor:
896988-e88235e2-3232-11e4-aafa-2c4cfd90ea1d.jpg
images
488756-c8d2f0d0-3866-11e4-8c2d-d7bb5a31a70d.jpg

Derek Percy:
percy000.jpg
pic02.jpg

Derek Percy can be ruled out as he was 17 (suspect was around middle aged) and couldn't even drive at the time. I do think he is good for the Wanda Beach Murders.

Von Einem doesn't fit the description given by witnesses although that does not rule him out and his former lover is on record saying that Von Einem bragged about killing the children and performing experiments on them.

Harry Phipps is a huge question mark. He loosely fits the sketch however it's hard to believe that witnesses wouldn't be able identify him as the man seen with the children considering he was a well-known business man. The car-park of his factory needs to be excavated.

Arthur Stanely Brown is the most likely of the three as not only does he almost perfectly fit the description but it's also fits his MO and was reportedly in Adelaide at the time of the Beaumont disappearance but also the Adelaide Oval disappearance. He is also likely responsible for other child murders in Queensland (Mackay sisters).

Another name is Stanley Arthur Hart who was recently implicated by his grandson and is heavily linked to the Oval case. Police recently discovered barrels filled with acidic substances along with weak traces of blood near a property owned by Hart in Yatina. A child's shoe was also found. There have always been whispers about Yatina and child abductions that occurred during the 70's and 80's. I believe there was a thread in the sub forum that went into this.

Like I said, a case with a lot of theories.

TJK ... so many that fit the sketches ... hey? Could be any or all or none of these guys?

The pic with Von einem ... he's second last guy ... beard and glasses? He was only early 20s at the time of the Beaumont disappearance I think?

It looks as though von Einem is the last guy....

A lot of people don't realise how old he really is (born circa 1940s, only the Prison warden would know)

Hmmm ... last guy (partially hidden) looks about 40yo ... the pic was in 1960s

Hey guys.

Man at the end is believed to be Bevan Von Einem (not confirmed) observing a search for the Beaumonts
428190-beaumont.jpg
No chance of that being BVE. BVE was 19 at the time they went missing. That photo looks closer to the time they went missing rather than the last time he enjoyed freedom. BVE would have been approx 40 when he was incarcerated and the guy in the photo looks a lot older than that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back