Spring Racing

Remove this Banner Ad

Jumped on Farraaj last night @ 15's e/w (Mackinnon). Thought its UK form read ok, must have some talent to be brought to Aus, and then noticed it was a 2nd acceptor for the Cox Plate so yes must have some ability. Missing the CP might work in his favour as the other CP runners in the Mackinnon might be a bit flat after a tough run last week. Opened @ 17's on Sportsbet and is now in to 10's, shorter on Unitab fixed odds. If it can go well fresh then it might be another case of an overseas raider pantsing our better horses.

https://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/sport/a/25400674/varian-wins-battle-with-moody-stablemates/

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/s...ider-side-glance/story-fnibcaa0-1227108175130

Geez - didn't think he'd get smashed like that on the fixed odds - thought he'd be relatively friendless. Bit annoying!!!

Still probably the type of horse whose price should hold up ok on the tote.

Don't usually do Quadies but I guess Derby Day is as good an opportunity as any to try and jag some much needed cash for Tuesdays MC. So here goes...
R6 9, 13
R7 1, 2, 9, 13
R8 4, 7, 13, 16
R9 5, 6, 12

Good luck everyone with your own bets.

Surprising ;)

Actually if the predicted rain comes and the track is a dead 5, I will definitely have a nibble on Diamond Drille.

Listen to me about the Waterhouse horses - I am usually accurate - I have an idea of which one's are over-rated and under-rated.

As Good as TAGI has been this prep he's not the same class as Driefontein (absolutely luckless last start), Bel Sprinter or even In Cahoots, Big Money or A Time For Julia.

Group horses (some group 1 horses) here, i think its a huge step.

Not saying he can't do it at all, I'm just not diving in at $1.55.

Dont touch Waterhouse horses down the straight - They run like donkeys - One day one will surprise. My point about Deep Field is that he beat an inferior field last time ( comfortably ) and had it easy in the front. I imagine there will be more pressure in this race.

You'll find that if the rain stops before the first race the track will dry out quickly ( assuming they get 10+ mms ) but if it is still raining during the races it will be affected.

Dont touch Waterhouse horses down the straight - They run like donkeys - One day one will surprise. My point about Deep Field is that he beat an inferior field last time ( comfortably ) and had it easy in the front. I imagine there will be more pressure in this race.

Cant say I've ever used trainer/down straight strike rate when doing the form.

Very Amateurish i know.

Actually if the predicted rain comes and the track is a dead 5, I will definitely have a nibble on Diamond Drille.

Listen to me about the Waterhouse horses - I am usually accurate - I have an idea of which one's are over-rated and under-rated.

Yes we know you are an insider - hence why you defend them to the hilt at the slightest hint of criticism.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Part of my day today:

R1 - Manhattan Avenue 1U/2U @ 16/4.2
R2 - Fontein Ruby 2.5U @ 4.00
R3 - Taddei Tondo 0.5U/1U @ 51/13
R4 - Time For War 0.25/0.5U @ 31/8
R4 - Eloping 0.25U/0.5U @ 26/8
R5 - Like A Carousel 0.25U/0.5U @ 17/4.5
R6 - open a beer and watch, tough, maybe a little play at Brambles
R7 - Hampton Court 3U @ 2.70
R8 - May's Dream 3U @ 5.00
R9 - watch a star in DF, hopefully have live quaddies!

R1 - Azkadalia
R2 - Fontein Ruby
R3 - Hucklebuck/Smoking Joey place
R4 - Earthquake
R5 - TBA
R6 - Happy Trails E.W/Rising Romance quinella
R7 - Hampton Court/Atmosphere
R8 - Sweet Idea/Star Fashion E.W
R9 - Deep Field

Hoping rain stays away, might change some of these otherwise

Andrew Balding run over a black cat with his horse float or something?? Both his runners in Lord van Percy and Side Glance scratched when good winning chances

:cry:

was on @ $9

:cry::cry:

R1 - Azkadalia
R2 - Fontein Ruby
R3 - Hucklebuck/Smoking Joey place
R4 - Earthquake
R5 - TBA
R6 - Happy Trails E.W/Rising Romance quinella
R7 - Hampton Court/Atmosphere
R8 - Sweet Idea/Star Fashion E.W
R9 - Deep Field

Hoping rain stays away, might change some of these otherwise

We are going to live or die together mate - good luck! :thumbsu:

1. Kermadec
2. Fontein Ruby
3. Hucklebuck
4. Rich Enuff/Kuro
5. La Amistad
6. Criterion
7. Hampton Court
8. Catkins
9. Deep Field

Reckon FR, HC and DF are all near sure-things today. Any of those losing is going to hurt me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back