Official Match Thread 2nd Semi Final - Fighting Furies v Coney Island Warriors @ Punt Rd Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

We've got a keg of stuff brewing in a hollow branch of the whore tree for you lot, but it's not quite ready.

Can you fly some over for us, we got an infestation on the abbottsford side of the district we need to eradicate. We never drink anything from any hollow branches...............well not ever since that episode when tugga grew an extra large appendage, positive note for him now the womans love him.

Can you fly some over for us, we got an infestation on the abbottsford side of the district we need to eradicate. We never drink anything from any hollow branches...............well not ever since that episode when tugga grew an extra large appendage, positive note for him now the womans love him.
I just told you it wasn't ready yet.

I'm not sure what you're infested with, but I wouldn't be spraying this stuff anywhere near where women of child bearing age live.

The Warriors will reinvent Triangular Trade:
Furbies give let us walk on them, we win a flag on behlaf of the SFA, the SFA unanimously disband the Furbies.
AND
The Furbies approach the SFA to join us (but are denied), the SFA give us a flag, we show the Furbies the dawn of the new era in SFA qooty.

The Warriors will reinvent Triangular Trade:
Furbies give let us walk on them, we win a flag on behlaf of the SFA, the SFA unanimously disband the Furbies.
AND
The Furbies approach the SFA to join us (but are denied), the SFA give us a flag, we show the Furbies the dawn of the new era in SFA qooty.
too+dumb.gif

Next

Crown man hey or maybe Sol with lemon..................douche drink, you're a douche drinker.
Favourite beer is Sierra Nevada IPA, also enjoy a local Mountain Goat, their brewery is just around the corner from where I grew up.

Favourite beer is Sierra Nevada IPA, also enjoy a local Mountain Goat, their brewery is just around the corner from where I grew up.
So we have found the Swamprats number 1 recruit

spookism Noobz0r have at him

Great to know.

The MG Steam Ale is a personal favorite :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

El Dubya, good to see you have a refined taste in beer.

Feral Hop Hog FTW.

4 Pines Pale and Kolsch also very nice.

Enough about beer though, I can't drink for another 18 days :cry:
I've brewed my own beer for my upcoming wedding, hopefully it turns out as a really hoppy pale ale. I love the Feral Hop Hog. Also a fan of your local brewery Little Creatures, which you can get pretty much everywhere these days.

And the beer a man drinks says a lot about him. For instance drinking Crownies indicates you're a cashed up bogan easily fooled by CUB marketing.
Or that you like the taste!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back