Any Stock Tips? - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

I recommend ppl having a look at FAR just dropped a little but very good entry point at the moment in my opinion. DYOR could sky rocket

I recommend ppl having a look at FAR just dropped a little but very good entry point at the moment in my opinion. DYOR could sky rocket

Does the board have a track record of success?

That's not relevant, they just finished drilling one well in Senegal and found oil and not far off drilling the second. we are waiting for an ann to tell us if it commercial or not, they have a tight hole policy so there not giving much away.

That's not relevant, they just finished drilling one well in Senegal and found oil and not far off drilling the second. we are waiting for an ann to tell us if it commercial or not, they have a tight hole policy so there not giving much away.
Do you work for them?

"a tight hole policy" Lord_Flashheart also has one of those.

I think demand will be high enough for Medibank to spike on opening, should be an easy 10-15%.
Anyone got any favorite biotech stocks?
I really like ANR and AHZ. I recently missed the IPD run. Watching ACL get crunched was pretty sobering - used to hold and was looking to get back in before the results of their trial were released.
Another company I follow is ZIP, can't see them etching out a decent share of a competitive market but the recent lows of 15c are looking good in hindsight.

This is way overblown. The so called 'share' they are losing, they don't actually want. Apple isn't in the business of selling phones for razor thin margins.

To reach previous highs all they need to do is release the anchor that is the $150B of cash. Really disappointed with only $5B spent on buybacks this quarter.

Release that, and trade on an average P/E, and they will easily reach previous highs.

(Long Apple).

Bump. Not sure we will ever see another opportunity as good as AAPL at $400. What an outrageous price that was.

I think demand will be high enough for Medibank to spike on opening, should be an easy 10-15%.
Anyone got any favorite biotech stocks?
I really like ANR and AHZ. I recently missed the IPD run. Watching ACL get crunched was pretty sobering - used to hold and was looking to get back in before the results of their trial were released.
Another company I follow is ZIP, can't see them etching out a decent share of a competitive market but the recent lows of 15c are looking good in hindsight.
I've never followed the biotechs, kicking myself with SIR as was tipped that at $6. I've been into the techs and health stocks for the last 12 months.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

BNO has interesting drug candidates in the pipeline and recently signed a collaboration deal with Mercks

Thinking about a uranium trade at the moment....PDN ERA seem to be the best play on U price.
Could be a trade there but risky...

CCP, SGH, ORA, EGP worth researching

BNO has interesting drug candidates in the pipeline and recently signed a collaboration deal with Mercks

Thinking about a uranium trade at the moment....PDN ERA seem to be the best play on U price.
Could be a trade there but risky...

CCP, SGH, ORA, EGP worth researching

in regards to uranium I would stay away from PDN. good guys and may come out the other side but they might not

another, TOR is a dog with fleas but great management

Any one trade Us stocks, i do. Check out this ticker CTIX, Biotech stock very voliatile, very risky been in since .67 currently $1.88.
This company has an amazing pipeline of stuff going on. Do your DD, dont want to sound like
a pumper but this is going way higher. Thank me later.
Ctix, still holding this one, closed $4.80, those .67 sure looking good right now. Just saying. Oh yeah $10 coming real soon.

What age did you guys start? Is 18 too young?
I started age 30.

Age doesn't matter. Disposable income, critical analysis, knowledge, market understanding and dumb luck are what matters.

Start small with blue chip stocks. Don't do what I did and start with specculative stocks.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back