GFL Season 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Looks like you only got the u/18s correct this week mate.

What about the GF's?
I'm thinking Newtown in the U/18's, Colac in the 2's and Leopold in the 1's (only because they have had the week off).

Have eyes = 3 from 3 V's GullFC = 0 from 3 well played GullFC..

Hearing things are looking very bleak out at Lara. Mitch Day looks set to leave and met with a top 5 club last week.

There's also a lot of uncertainty at GWSP who are still yet to appoint a new coach. Rumour is they recently spoke to Grant Tanner and must be desperate to lock in someone soon so they can retain their list. They've already lost a few fringe players to the BFL.

Brent Moloney to Newtown apparently a done deal.

West losing most of their top quality players. Bourke, Moreland, O'Keefe and Boyd. Will be North Shore like next season if no quality replacements arrive.

how are north shore looking next year? Going to to be more competitive?

any other big recruits rumoured around the league?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can anyone tell me anything on the 5 Lara boys apparently heading to Keilor in the EDFL?
From what I know of your league probably similar standard comps but see Lara not great last year.
If bottom tier players in a bottom side hard to see them making much difference in similar standard?

Can anyone tell me anything on the 5 Lara boys apparently heading to Keilor in the EDFL?
From what I know of your league probably similar standard comps but see Lara not great last year.
If bottom tier players in a bottom side hard to see them making much difference in similar standard?
Who are the players?

Why would Nick Bourke head back to GFL - surely he keeps plugging away at VFL level and tries to get re-rookied?

Not sure how correct? Someone on EDFL forum naming Noye and Ibister?
99% sure 5 are heading there though.
David Isbister is pretty handy and he won their B&F this year. Ryan Noye only played half the year but was in their best a handful of times.

Expect the 'Pold to announce some quality targeted recruits soon including two from a fellow GFL club Barkeeper

Rumours confirmed
Luke Bath from st marys to bell park
apparently that normington is back at newtown from st marys?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back