2015 SC / Player Watch..

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rohan, Malceski to back flank, Mitchell permantley in middle. Reid ends up spending half the season as a KPD. Someone else to be a backup forward instead of Membrey.
It will be a tough ask for Malceski to play off both GC's and Sydney's halfback lines. Think he might get a bit tired . I think McVeigh will certainly return to spending more time back there, along with Rohan.

It will be a tough ask for Malceski to play off both GC's and Sydney's halfback lines. Think he might get a bit tired . I think McVeigh will certainly return to spending more time back there, along with Rohan.
Yes, apologies, meant McVeigh, said Malceski.

Maric? Now he will be a good POD. Hopefully he gets through 22 games, this year
When he's fit he always scores well. I'd be backing him to average 110+.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ah, thought you had seen SC scores for the draftees this year.

I'm curious how Swans could have hesitated when getting him. It's also not like there'd be anyone available at 17 that would give them pause. :D

General consensus is Petracca, Brayshaw & Heeney are 3 top mids in this draft.

That Swans can pick him up at pk18 is a steal, when most would rate him top 6-ish.

(Don't look at what Swans can potentially get 'cheap' next year :eek: )

From another thread
Surely they are taking the piss?

Second year in a row; Pendles, Swan, Watson, Fyfe, Mundy, Barlow, Ablett, Prestia, Jack, Kennedy all missing in the same round.

Not too many midfielders missing in Round 13 is a positive. Early upgrades the target for the midfield which makes things harder as the cows have had less time to reach their max cash generation. Here's hoping there's some decent cows up forward or down back this year.
With the knowledge of the byes it will be highly likely with Geelong being a round 13 bye team that Joel Selwood will slip into my team without much thought applied.

Which new recruits will you guys be looking at?
Beams, Christo, Whiley, Griffen are a few that come to mind.

Got no idea how Whiley will be priced though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back