2014 Non-Crows AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I heard that he doesn't like you either, so the feeling's mutual. In fact, I believe that he said you're a dickhead!

Slammer

I'm happy to encourage good healthy discussion from opposition posters however lets steer away from calling people ****heads etc

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Really enjoyed "Searching for Sugarman". Really wish I could've made one of the Melbourne shows.
I loved the concert so much, not 15 minutes ago I just bought a couple of tickets on Gumtree to the Melb concert on the 15th.
I'm new to Rodriguez and feel like I've been robbed of 40 yrs of music joy. What a story he his!

I loved the concert so much, not 15 minutes ago I just bought a couple of tickets on Gumtree to the Melb concert on the 15th.
I'm new to Rodriguez and feel like I've been robbed of 40 yrs of music joy. What a story he his!
He's a gem that's for sure, I was lucky my father had Cold Fact on LP when i was a kid.
The movie is a bit misleading TBH in terms of his popularity outside of South Africa,Rodriguez has been well known in australia for decades to lovers of good music, an aussie label released his stuff way back & he was gigging in Australia as early as 1979.

He's a gem that's for sure, I was lucky my father had Cold Fact on LP when i was a kid.
The movie is a bit misleading TBH in terms of his popularity outside of South Africa,Rodriguez has been well known in australia for decades to lovers of good music, an aussie label released his stuff way back & he was gigging in Australia as early as 1979.
spot on, but I think he was more known on the East coast than here in good ol' SA. I saw kids at uni in the 70's walking around with Rodriguez T-shirts but I had no idea who he was - doh! I could just punch myself in the face.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back