Past players

Remove this Banner Ad

Willis was dam good wasnt he?. I was pretty young when he played. His highlights look impressive and I have vague memories of him being handy. Does he deserve discussion in our best ever team?

Willis was dam good wasnt he?. I was pretty young when he played. His highlights look impressive and I have vague memories of him being handy. Does he deserve discussion in our best ever team?

I remember the exact details of where I was, who I was with, etc., when Willsy kicked 'that' soccer goal against North way back. What a great memory that one is!

[edit: this one!]

I remember being a big fan of Wills, Fletcher & Norrish growing up, for their own unique skillsets.

Norrish was the most frustrating player ever to pull on a Freo jumper. He got a bit of the pill but would always go sideways. No happy memories about watching him play for me. Fletcher was a handy player and Wills was Wills, 'nuff said.

Norrish was the most frustrating player ever to pull on a Freo jumper. He got a bit of the pill but would always go sideways. No happy memories about watching him play for me. Fletcher was a handy player and Wills was Wills, 'nuff said.

Wills, Chisholm and Clive gee we have had some characters.

We are a serious club now but some of the stuff these guys pulled off still leave me smiling!

Was the runaway leader on brownlow night in 97 I think, until he had some major groin issues.

Schammer-ish...

That annoying kid right at the end better not be anyone on this forum, I remembered the face even though I haven't seen that clip in years.
I was at that game though, behind the goals at the end where he kicked that great goal.
With thick-rimmed glasses like that, he probably supports the Eagles now

People show such a small slither of respect to the past of this footy club. The only thing that should be detested and shamed are the pricks at the top. Even Neesham had some revolutionary ideas. Connolly, Harvey, well...
Connolly brought in rotations well before anyone else did. Never got any credit for the idea.

Harvey had some revolutionary ideas... most of them were borderline insane though. Tarrant moving to the back line was a good one, but it could have been scott's idea... can't remember for sure.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Connolly brought in rotations well before anyone else did. Never got any credit for the idea.

Harvey had some revolutionary ideas... most of them were borderline insane though. Tarrant moving to the back line was a good one, but it could have been scott's idea... can't remember for sure.

Connelly tried to make Croad a forward (premiership defender) and Ryan Murphy a defender (Natural forward IMO).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back