FTA-TV Ads that piss you off (3)

Remove this Banner Ad

Captain Awkward

Take a walk
Apr 27, 2014
AFL Club
West Coast
The channel 10 ads for that new show "Scorpion" piss me off.

"You have anemia, that's why your nail polish is streaky."
"I don't recall asking Einstein."
"Einstein had an IQ of 160. Mine's 197."

We get it. He's an obnoxious prick.

Those ads for The Big Adventure where people are just digging holes everywhere.

Show looks fantastic too. Ooh, a show about people digging holes!
Brought to you by the essendon football club

Jul 14, 2014
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool // Ferrari

I've read an article about that show, its meant to be like a survivor x amazing race x big brother thing. I don't get why its advertised the way it is, no one is going to watch it because the premise of the show isn't revealed in the ads.

estibador

purple haze
Mar 2, 2007
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Liverpool, Cowboys, Packers, Scorchers
That ad about the car selling website/app with the guy getting taken out by the cartoon wrecking ball.

I saw it for the first time two hours ago and I'm sick of it already.

Lol, was at the movies the other week, and noticed this ad made by Village- just these two women in a cinema and one goes: "oh thank you so much for this gift!!!!".... and "wow them with a cinema voucher- going to the movies is an UNFORGETTABLE EXPERIENCE WOW!" Or something similar.

Perhaps it is, but it aint got nothing to do with Village, has to do with the amazing movie you've just seen.

Just had to lol, was very amusing.

I've read an article about that show, its meant to be like a survivor x amazing race x big brother thing. I don't get why its advertised the way it is, no one is going to watch it because the premise of the show isn't revealed in the ads.

Terrible name imo too.

I hate this advert. It doesn't just piss me off, I genuinely hate it. Whoever is repsonsible for causing this child such distress for the sake of an advert ought to be strung up. Disgusting.

Great call. Man, I'm glad someone else sees this. I feel the same way! I get upset whenever I see that poor kid, then I get fn pissed off.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 12, 2005
Bentleigh, Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
It's probably already been mentioned, but I will say it again anyway. Those ******* Allianz ads with the goons in the ads that go ahhhhhhhh. I want to crow peck every single person in those ads, especially the chick that answers the phone. Just a note, I will never use a product from any company that has ads that s**t me off this much !!
Spot on. It's farkin s**t, stupid and very annoying. No one says that when that stuff happens, they say "faaaaaaaaaark!"

Last edited:
Just posted this to " The Blind Factory "

There's been some shocking ads over the years but yours takes the cake.
Utterly disgraceful and not in a " so bad it's good " way but a " i can't even think of an appropriate swear-word to do it justice " way.
The fact that this ad is the most disgusting pathetic thing on 2GB says it all.
Can't say i'm on the hunt for some new blinds anytime soon but rest assured , i won't be headed to the BLINDA-BLINDA-BLINDA-BLIND FACTOREEEEEEEEEE

The horrible hip-hop mangling of Dreadlock Holiday that's being used to flog the one-day cricket at the moment :mad:

Sadly it's not the first time they've tried this too. In fact they had this about the time the World Cup was last on our shores IIRC.

Sep 22, 2000
Calling Wambulances for the Geelong whiners
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Ford

I haven't watched it but is Dale Kerrigan a contestant ?
He'd win easily

upload_2014-11-1_14-48-17.jpeg

That stupid eclipse mints ad where that dickhead says hello to everyone always hope the bikie knocks his teeth in.

But Youi have done it again, they deliberately try to be annoying as * now they have added that s**t about fashonistas and hipsters its rage inducing. Those campaigners dont need more encouragement.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back