RDFL Season 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had heard Petran back to Gisborne, Sahlberg leaving to another RDFL club, Foreman leaving back to home club. Could all be hogwash though. I'm sure Riddell won't slip far if at all. Great club. Did they keep their coach? Darby will be back too.

Had heard Petran back to Gisborne, Sahlberg leaving to another RDFL club, Foreman leaving back to home club. Could all be hogwash though. I'm sure Riddell won't slip far if at all. Great club. Did they keep their coach? Darby will be back too.
Allan bothers back from chfl.

I would be very surprised if all 3 are not at Riddell next year.

Gisborne can have james back. He did nothing for us this year. I dont understand why we keep concentrating on all of these old players. Allens??? Time for some new blood when will we wake up. We couldnt match romsey and diggers rest last year so I think its time we wake up and recruit some young talent. Lets be honest we have sweet fa young t alent coming through either

Gisborne can have james back. He did nothing for us this year. I dont understand why we keep concentrating on all of these old players. Allens??? Time for some new blood when will we wake up. We couldnt match romsey and diggers rest last year so I think its time we wake up and recruit some young talent. Lets be honest we have sweet fa young t alent coming through either
Thanks Omni - they will be fine.

Thanks Omni - they will be fine.

Classic call Wild Bill, and great to have you back OmnI
Midst of the silly season and it seams the Kangas are flying, with Macedon not far behind. Romsey going for youth the next 2 years and rumour has it the Tigers have a few leaving after the wash up of Sean being flicked.
Wallan and Kilmore very quiet, Centrals going nicely...but quietly, Woodend still a mess.
All in all, another huge off season for the RDFL.

Last edited by a moderator:
The tigers have lost the Burkett boys to romsey. Can someone please tell me how sunbury will be better then last year?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fair chance they have spoken to the players that left a few Years ago but it comes down to the coin now hey!!

Who would be the players lancefield should talk to about getting back ? An who should Kilmore try to get back? Local players should come back an support their local clubs!!

Who would be the players lancefield should talk to about getting back ? An who should Kilmore try to get back? Local players should come back an support their local clubs!!

Lancefield players that have left would would be the likes of Tom Waters, Miles Dorman, James Falcone, Leigh Ewrin, Phil Shaw.
I'm sure the club has spoken with these players and more about returning but 3 of those four have gone to better comps.

Kilmore players that have moved on.
Rob whittmer, Linton kemp,Dylan Walker, Rob Rowe, both Swindell boys
That's just naming a few there would more from both clubs like every club players come and go thru out there careers you won't see the likes of 400 game one club players anymore which is a massive shame.
But I'm 100% sure both lancefield and Kilmore have spoken with past players!!

Kilmore players that have moved on.
Rob whittmer, Linton kemp,Dylan Walker, Rob Rowe, both Swindell boys
That's just naming a few there would more from both clubs like every club players come and go thru out there careers you won't see the likes of 400 game one club players anymore which is a massive shame.
But I'm 100% sure both lancefield and Kilmore have spoken with past players!!

Sure is a shame! What are the chances of those boys returning to Kilmore to help their local club? Would surely help them out?

It's a shame nowadays that money speaks all languages!!! Days of playing for your homegrown club for nothing have gone out the window!!

Classic call Wild Bill, and great to have you back OmnI
Midst of the silly season and it seams the Kangas are flying, with Macedon not far behind. Romsey going for youth the next 2 years and rumour has it the Tigers have a few leaving after the wash up of Sean being flicked.
Wallan and Kilmore very quiet, Centrals going nicely...but quietly, Woodend still a mess.
All in all, another huge off season for the RDFL.

Pull up Norman ya flog, Woodend have picked up about 8-10 new players and blokes returning aswell, will be more than competitive, your source must be a muppet aswwell

Keston why are u so defensive of your roos side? Your a sook. I live in lancefield and as I've posted I like Romsey for what they did this year. Get over it

Sure is a shame! What are the chances of those boys returning to Kilmore to help their local club? Would surely help them out?

It's a shame nowadays that money speaks all languages!!! Days of playing for your homegrown club for nothing have gone out the window!!

I wouldn't think so bucks no chance really.
Match payments are too good now and who can blame them really.
Maybe when the new points system or salary cap gets in it may help but I'm sure there will be ways around that too for sure.

Just shows that youth policy Burkett to romsey $$$$$$$$$$

So how did u sell broadford to all the romsey players u tried to recruit last year from romsey?????
The only people that mention $$$$ are the ones that have none.
Heres a further lesson for u , dont beleive rumours, dont jump at shadows and never never worry about what other clubs are doing. Control only what u can control otherwise youll only end up on here bickering, complaining and feeling sorry for yourself!!!!
Sound like anyone u know????????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back