List Mgmt. Simpson Delisted

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Easy to get forgotten amongst Gardiner, Chick, Hunter, Phil Matera and co. I kind of miss the days when WC had so many genuine dickheads playing for them.
As for hunter, he quite literally p!ssed on a mate of mine's leg at the urinal at a new years thing down south some years ago.

No accident, just wheeled around and p!ssed right on my mate's leg. Then ran off laughing.

I lost it laughing at the ridiculousness of it when my mate explained the incident a couple of minutes after. But then had a think about the class of a bloke that'd actually piss on another bloke deliberately.

A genuine f*ckwit from the sounds. F*ckwits sort themselves out, thankfully...

Dom Barry left Melbourne today for similar reasons. There should be a rookie class and scholarship-personal development program for remote area indigenous players. Over three years or so with approved programs. The culture shock is so huge for 18-20 year old kids.

Dom Barry left Melbourne today for similar reasons. There should be a rookie class and scholarship-personal development program for remote area indigenous players. Over three years or so with approved programs. The culture shock is so huge for 18-20 year old kids.

There is so many program in place for these kids that its not funny.

The SANFL run a massive program with APY Lands and i'm sure the AFL, VFL, WAFL etc all do the same. Some kids adapt, some don't! Theres no need to flush a s**t load more money into it then they already are.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What's the bet that he won't be by the end of May.

Playing top-level professional sport in Perth.

Coaching a local team ~50km from your home town.

In the context of Josh's issues with culture and family, what do you feel is the same about these two scenarios?

Is there any need to denigrate a young man getting on with his life.He is home where he wants to be.Good luck to him.

Well said - but it's more than just good luck to him, it's a good career move too.

Josh as a coach will get a chance to see football from the other side of the equation - hopefully he will then appreciate just what it is that a coach requires of their players, and just how much he fell short of that mark while at Freo. If he then tries to pick up his playing career again in a couple of years time, it will be with a far greater insight - and not just from a player's perspective... which can only make him more employable as a player and potentially a better prospect for Freo to consider.

Hopefully we haven't heard the last of him. At the very least, if any fantastic raw talents cross his path as a coach, he has contacts he can ring at Freo and quietly let them know about it on the sly.

I agree with salmi & gekko71, let the kid have some breathing space, he is a very young man to have two children & responsibility that he has. I hope he is successful in what ever he does & still hope to see him in Freo colours one day. Good luck josh.

Whilst he is there hopefully he doesn't crack the shits over something and not bother to turn up for team bus.

Hey Kram, wouldn't that be team ute ?.

Good on Simmo for getting back on the horse, and getting out doing what he loves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back