• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

He wears k mart holeproof socks lol

Taylor+Hunt+NAB+Cup+Rd+3+Geelong+v+Richmond+-Wk5OfZpS8Ol.jpg

304409-tlsnewsportrait.jpg

Michaels you can re-activate your account now :p

It's safe to come back online now ? ;-)

I haven't read the articles but was told it's a 1 year contract with a clause for the 2nd.

I reckon he will play 15+ games and prove a fair few people wrong.

Doubters just need to remember, there is a massive difference between picking up a delisted player from Melbourne/ Carlton/ st kilda compared to a team like Geelong.

Was simply just a victim of players making the most of their opportunities while he was out injured and the cats felt he was expendable because of this.

He didn't really do a lot wrong to be honest

Michaels you can re-activate your account now :p

I haven't read the articles but was told it's a 1 year contract with a clause for the 2nd.

Doubters just need to remember, there is a massive difference between picking up a delisted player from Melbourne/ Carlton/ st kilda compared to a team like Geelong.

Was simply just a victim of players making the most of their opportunities while he was out injured and the cats felt he was expendable because of this.

I reckon he's an excellent pick up for Richmond. Thought he was extremly unlucky to be delisted by Geelong. Only 24 years old and is a handy utility who can play at half back, midfielder/tagger and half forward flank.

If your mail is right, and it is a 1 year contract with an option for a 2nd, I think that's a pretty smart move by the club. Puts the acid on Hunt to come in and perform his role, and make an impact on the team. Plus if he performs well, he'll get a longer contract next time anyway.

Clearly his family and himself as a kid being Richmond supporters has got this one across the line, as I would have thought the Eagles and Saints may have offered more than just a 1 year contract. Good to see the kid backing himself in.

If it turns out he's been given 2 years, still not a bad move, as he's only just turning 24, so if he can get past his injuries from 2014, he's still got a good 7 -8 years of service you'd think. And for the next 5 of them, he should be at his peak fitness and football form.

Plus, he hasn't cost us anything except a list position. :)

I'm pretty happy with this.

I like the idea of having another defensive minded mid thrown into the mix and he's in the right age bracket and has come from a club with a very strong culture.

He's not the saviour but his presence could well have a positive flow on effect through the side.. Hoping that's the case anyway

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The interesting question is ,"Who will he replace out of the side?"
Can the gurus on here be of some assistance on this?
Morris Newman Bachelor Foley ????

Morris is no longer a dead set lock. If he has a stinker he can be replaced as I hear we will use hunt as a small defensive half back.

So adds depth and the bonus he is has a natural instinct to run forward when he gets the pill

Morris is no longer a dead set lock. If he has a stinker he can be replaced as I hear we will use hunt as a small defensive half back.

So adds depth and the bonus he is has a natural instinct to run forward when he gets the pill
I don't know a lot about Hunt, what's his disposal like?

I said right back at the start of all of this unless a,injury we dont know about that he would be coming to us 100percent

DUD delist. LOL.

Nahhh jks - I'm calling he will lay the game winning tackle against carltank and win all our hearts. Looking forward to seeing what he can produce for us.
If he laying the game winning tackle against Carlton then we are going nowhere because Carlton are going to be a basket case and we really should be winning this by 10+ goals.

Back