Our special little cousins to the west

Remove this Banner Ad

My post on the thread on the main board got deleted, so here it is.

BULLDOGS.png

Jul 26, 2007
The Tree
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal, Coney Island Warriors

Jul 26, 2007
The Tree
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal, Coney Island Warriors

Dazb86

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 31, 2008
melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Footscray's pathetic attempts to mimic us in the hope of somehow stealing some of the stardust that has allowed us to still be successful onfield despite being small financially is plain embarrassing.

Bad enough they sooked to the AFL and got Ballarat.

Now they are deep into Leigh Tudor.

They will probably call Tom Boyd "Duck" next.

Memo losers: you will never escape your fate as the competition's ugly ducklings.

Every Footscray supporters alive today will go to their grave never having seen the club win a flag. As will their children and their children's children.

You do not "own the West". You can barely scrape together 30k members.

You are a joke club with no captain and no coach.

At least be s**t with dignity and don't embarrass yourselves by attempting to copy a club that has actual brains, guts and multiple premierships.

Now get us our burger and no, we don't want fries with it.

Why are you mad?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

MaddAdam

Cancelled
10k Posts Bay 13: Vintage Bay Podcaster North Melbourne - North 2012 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2011 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2010 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2009 Player Sponsor
Jun 8, 2011
In the not so distant future
AFL Club
North Melbourne
True.

If we were trying to emulate another team as he's suggesting I'm sure we'd aim a little higher than North Melbourne. Doesn't make any sense.

Mate, if you could get even vaguely close to us in membership, debt level, flags won, you'd be doing better than you ever have in your sad little history.

MaddAdam

Cancelled
10k Posts Bay 13: Vintage Bay Podcaster North Melbourne - North 2012 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2011 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2010 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2009 Player Sponsor
Jun 8, 2011
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Baby steps Daz. You're a couple of teams behind even looking at us.

If I a Dogs fan I'd try and find a way of stopping GWS taking their best midfielders.

Anyone care to Shoop Bontempelli into a GWS jumper?

Sons of Disgrace
The Red, White and Blue
They'll come out snarling
To only copy you
Bulldog Flogs finger Bulldog Flogs
Can't Remember 54
Because a Dog can not **** when its not on heat
Irrelevant to the game
:stern look

Just pure, unadulterated genius. I stand in awe!

MaddAdam

Cancelled
Jun 8, 2011
AFL Club
North Melbourne
You have to make up a massive 0.19% to match our overall win/loss record :drunk:. Sure you have 3 flags more than us but given the attitude displayed in this thread you'd think you were miles ahead of us historically on and off the field.

We are.

We've won three more flags than you.

May 28, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Seattle Seahawks
You have to make up a massive 0.19% to match our overall win/loss record :drunk:. Sure you have 3 flags more than us but given the attitude displayed in this thread you'd think you were miles ahead of us historically on and off the field.
Haaaaaaaa Haaaaaaaaa win loss ratio!!!!

That is pure gold.......

Sep 5, 2014
Hertford
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Manchester United, Stevenage FC
Nah, just miles ahead of you right now on and off the field. I wish the dogs the best of luck with Ballarat, North weren't entitled to it. I personally didn't understand how it would be feasible from the start.

JD-Roo

Premiership Player
May 31, 2007
Kilmore-East
AFL Club
North Melbourne
So after them knifing us in the back over Ballarat will we be expected to be all buddy-boys again when the AFL make us share the long sought after Good Friday fixture with them instead of Carlton?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back