Official Club Stuff Taylor Hunt - Round 1 Debut

Is Taylor Hunt a good fit for RFC?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

says on AFL website we'll be taking 4 live picks, which is fine. i am assuming the next pick will be Miles upgrade

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My old man is a Geelong supporter so I watch both teams every week. Taylor Hunt was fantastic before his injuries last year and I see it as a solid pickup. Direct replacement for Dan Jackson in the tagging role; the bloke can run all day, tackle hard and win the inside ball. Should've seen the jobs he did in 2012-2013 where he cleaned up players such as Nat Fyfe, Pendlebury, Rockliff and Mitchell. I think we have a winner.

My old man is a Geelong supporter so I watch both teams every week. Taylor Hunt was fantastic before his injuries last year and I see it as a solid pickup. Direct replacement for Dan Jackson in the tagging role; the bloke can run all day, tackle hard and win the inside ball. Should've seen the jobs he did in 2012-2013 where he cleaned up players such as Nat Fyfe, Pendlebury, Rockliff and Mitchell. I think we have a winner.
Nice these are the types of opinions i listen to.

Looking at the Geelong board about hunt, They are of the opinion
Not very strong
Bad kicking

But a good mark and can run all day. Sounds like an average player
Hope he does well but im not holding my breath , We will be asking for his sacking by round 5 if he doesnt improve on what he showed last year

Who would he replace?

Grigg, Morris, Newman are the 3 who would be under pressure now IMO.
Also, Jackson was best 22. With him gone, this opens up another spot for that tagging role.
Hunt is very versatile, from what I've seen of him.
He can play a variety of roles.

Looking at the Geelong board about hunt, They are of the opinion
Not very strong
Bad kicking

But a good mark and can run all day. Sounds like an average player
Hope he does well but im not holding my breath , We will be asking for his sacking by round 5 if he doesnt improve on what he showed last year

He is a little bit iffy with disposal but he's not the player to get tons of disposals a game. His main ability is shutting down threatening mids, and he can also rebound off their errors given his pretty good defensive pressure.

I'd still be keeping Foley in the best 22.
Hunt is a possible replacement for Grigg in my opinion.
I actually see it as the other way around. Grigg needs to play on the outside. Cant remember if it was 2012 or 2013 but there was a year where Grigg got us all excited. Hopefully he can find that form again. Highly unlikely but its worth a crack.

Foley is cooked.

I actually see it as the other way around. Grigg needs to play on the outside. Cant remember if it was 2012 or 2013 but there was a year where Grigg got us all excited. Hopefully he can find that form again. Highly unlikely but its worth a crack.

Foley is cooked.

Foley has lost is pace.
Don't mind his work on the inside though.
We are screaming out for another inside ball winner.
I'd be moving Vlastuin into a more permanent midfield role, with Miles and Cotchin.
Grigg strictly needs to play on the outside.
Hunt could also be a potential replacement for Petterd. Pretty sure I saw him do a few tagging roles this year too.

Back