Our special little cousins to the west

Remove this Banner Ad

Nah, just miles ahead of you right now on and off the field. I wish the dogs the best of luck with Ballarat, North weren't entitled to it. I personally didn't understand how it would be feasible from the start.

Despite the 2 threads and 19 pages hating on my team about an issue that hasn't even got a mention on our board I wish you guys all the best.

Don't mind the team. Your supporters on bigfooty are a little special though.

Despite the 2 threads and 19 pages hating on my team about an issue that hasn't even got a mention on our board I wish you guys all the best.

There hasn't been enough essendon news to bitch/laugh about recently so the locals are getting a bit restless.

Analyst, therapist.
I see, Tobias.

Edit: I still have your business card.

3x03_Forget-Me-Now_(12).png

You're not special. We hate everyone.

Well, we can't all be gogriff or manofclay.

You have to make up a massive 0.19% to match our overall win/loss record :drunk:. Sure you have 3 flags more than us but given the attitude displayed in this thread you'd think you were miles ahead of us historically on and off the field.
The way your clubs supporters have celebrated a reserve premiership I'm sure the average Footscray supporter would rather have our four premiership cups rather than the one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

burntchickensalt's got a point.

Unless your a North supporter/member who lives in Ballarat, why bother getting upset over this? Juggling both regions long term was never possible. It makes sense that another team takes the Ballarat baton for now.

Point to the score board, that's all that really matters.

If that impresses you, head over to our *essendon thread! ;)

Sons of Disgrace
The Red, White and Blue
They'll come out snarling
To only copy you
Bulldog Flogs finger Bulldog Flogs
Can't Remember 54
Because a Dog can not **** when its not on heat
Irrelevant to the game
:stern look

Quoted because holy s**t. One of the funniest posts I've ever seen on this site.

I need to stop drinking, l swear l saw a flying mower.
Alternatively, you need to keep drinking, because you saw a flying mower, and that's traumatizing.

To alcohol! The cause of, and solution to, all of life's problems.

No doubt there are some absolute nob-stick bulldog posters and god knows I have read some infuriating stuff from them on the main board but I'm not sure I'm proud of this thread. Over and out.

This is truly the most pathetic thread ever creating on Bigfooty, I couldn't even get through the first ten posts without feeling a little sick. And embarrassed. The idiotic OP turned a non-story about nothing into the crime of the century and everybody caught his/her disease, and all of sudden 100's of relatively intelligent (at least I thought they were intelligent) supporters were throwing out some stupid comments.

The Western Bulldogs did nothing to deserve the s**t that was shoveled their way. They took over an area that doesn't have the facilities, population or economic value that Tasmania can provide for us. And if they are following us and trying to emulate our achievements then we shouldn't bag them, but be honoured that other small clubs see us as a blueprint for being competitive and successful against the larger Melbourne Clubs and the interstate clubs.

Good Luck to the Bulldogs, I wish them the best for future.

And for this very reason I'm tempted to think we 'let it go' and the AFL's involvement helps us to save face. Seriously, funky's comments were hardly "fightin' words" imo.

But to be fair, Funky Carl is the Tom Hagen of CEO's.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back