Minecraft Minecraft 2 - The second server

Remove this Banner Ad

I can walk overland at night and see maybe one or two mobs.

They walk out of a user's view distance (7 blocks) and MC loses them and does not de spawn them.
Oh so it's from your experience. Yes I'm seeing similar. Although plenty came when I was flattening the area near home.

I hope it's a bug they intend to fix.

Sword with looting enchantment will help you out, shouldn't be too hard to get now there is multiple XP farms on the server.

Also just gave it a quick Google and you can create a chunk based XP slime farm - http://minecraft.gamepedia.com/Tutorials/Slime_farming
I haven't watched the video but maybe it'll be use if you need slime on the daily.

Sword with looting enchantment will help you out, shouldn't be too hard to get now there is multiple XP farms on the server.

Also just gave it a quick Google and you can create a chunk based XP slime farm - http://minecraft.gamepedia.com/Tutorials/Slime_farming
I haven't watched the video but maybe it'll be use if you need slime on the daily.
I've done this on every server I have played on besides this one. They changed the way slimes de spawn down to 32 blocks from player so the farm is not as effective like before 1.8. Plus I can't even seem to find a chunk in 1.8.

Looting sword helps alot. I have
looting 2 and I have 23 slimes after killing 1 big slime.

Last edited:

Yeh on the superflat server I played I made a 3 chunk slime exp farm, it was awesome, ended up with something like 100 doublechests of slimeballs
But there seem to be issues with mob spawning and mob caps at the moment
If I could find a slime chunk somewhere near my base I'd probably build something similar
9SuOau1.png

Ok I have 2 stacks of slimeballs for whoever needed them for the blaze grinder
That was me. Viper.

That would be awesome because I fell in lava and lost 30 sticky pistons and all my enchanted gear last night:(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have a chest full of splash potions next to my zombie spawner now for quick killing.

Have enchanting station and brewing station there also.

Feel free to use. Entrance in nether off south station path.

Ok the blaze farm is up and running.

Just need a path from south station nether portal up to it. Have sort of started it from farm side.

Last edited:
We made a portal at the iron line station but it hooked up with another one. I'll get out there and break it and try again.
Where is this iron line? I may be able to do it for you.

And what is your ign chief?

I've got these two set up at full power near the Spider string grinder - Resistance 2, Strength 1, Regen 1
UXtyGK4.png

The area needs to be cleared up a bit after my last fight but should make wither killing a bit easier :)

I've got another ready to fight but need to collect some more iron blocks to add to this pile

Remove this Banner Ad

Back