Review So It's Come to This: An Adam Simpson Clip Show

Remove this Banner Ad

blowncover.png

How ASADA gathered its evidence until Tania got suspicious

10368238_10152429821883372_3528071710133319164_n.jpg

Rodney Eade (to Gold Coast): "I'm afraid I must insist. You see, Eddie McGuire, he has been most vocal on the subject of the coaching money. 'Where's the money?' 'When are you going to get the money?' 'Why aren't you getting the money now?' and so on. So, please, da money."

Simpson: Hey everybody, let's hear it for Lamb!
(Simpson walks off. The other players surround Lamb)
Lamb: Give me an L?
Nelson: I won't give you an L, but I'll tear you a new A.
Duggan: If I wasn't your friend, I'd tell you you sucked.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

im going to buck the trend and go on record that Schofield is superior to Brown. What has Brown done since 07? apart from leave the ground in the first quarter in about 20 games (not including the ACL - no one is denying that)

The coaches prepare their players for the derby:

340.jpg

Simpson: You know, when I was a boy I really wanted to win a game of football, but my team wasn't very good. So I held my breath until I passed out and banged my head on the ground. The doctor thought I might have brain damage.
Masten: Coach, what's the point of this story?
Simpson: I like stories.

MrBurnsincomingback.gif

Lyon: Men, there's a little boy crippled boy sitting in the hospital who wants you to win this game. I know because... I crippled him myself to inspire you.

Lyon: Men, there's a little boy crippled boy sitting in the hospital who wants you to win this game. I know because... I crippled him myself to inspire you.
Colin Sylvia: I hope they win, or Ross Lyon said he's coming back.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back