Spring Racing

Remove this Banner Ad

Tad harsh I reckon. Tough conditions and didn't ask much of him until late. Still too early to judge
This is a misconception of straight racing, last sectional is usually the slowest.

It looks like they are asking for them when its really them asking the horse to remain the same

Ok then, he didn't ask him to remain the same until late :rolleyes:
I am not trying to pick on the horse at all, just comparing him to say Chautauqua against the same horse he falls short and if he isn't the stand out then this guy is behind a few.

That was all I meant by my post you can feel free to disagree, it will be autumn before we know for sure.

I am not trying to pick on the horse at all, just comparing him to say Chautauqua against the same horse he falls short and if he isn't the stand out then this guy is behind a few.

That was all I meant by my post you can feel free to disagree, it will be autumn before we know for sure.

Given the conditions today and the tactics employed I don't think you can compare the two at this stage regardless of sectionals

What a crazy day,Bondeiger a small margin from making it a real day to remember.
Inkling bled so that want ideal,Faraaj was the run of the day for me,really should have trotted up.

seth

R1 - Azkadalia
R2 - Fontein Ruby
R3 - Hucklebuck/Smoking Joey place
R4 - Earthquake
R5 - TBA
R6 - Happy Trails E.W/Rising Romance quinella
R7 - Hampton Court/Atmosphere
R8 - Sweet Idea/Star Fashion E.W
R9 - Deep Field

Hoping rain stays away, might change some of these otherwise

Mixed results but happy that I got Happy Trails and hucklebuck+deep field parlay

Hampton Court would've made it a real good day being the only losing leg in 4 Multis

Was way off with Fontein Ruby and Azkadalia didn't capture it's speed of last time but did itself no favours sitting in the back again

Mixed results but happy that I got Happy Trails and hucklebuck+deep field parlay

Hampton Court would've made it a real good day being the only losing leg in 4 Multis

Was way off with Fontein Ruby and Azkadalia didn't capture it's speed of last time but did itself no favours sitting in the back again
Similar to you in HB and DF making it a good day, but HC (and Ruby in Brissy) preventing it from being a great day.

What a crazy day,Bondeiger a small margin from making it a real day to remember.
Inkling bled so that want ideal,Faraaj was the run of the day for me,really should have trotted up.

seth

another knife in the coffin :cry:

What happened to Fontein Ruby. Missed the race, it was one of my more confident picks today.

Only seen the race once, going off memory it took the bend with some cover in the forward bunch, had a nice run so far, Abduction sitting on the outside of it just pushed forward and burned the field, for me looked like it would walk home until it was run down by the winner.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes we know you are an insider - hence why you defend them to the hilt at the slightest hint of criticism.

Can't believe that Driefontein ran second - A Waterhouse horse handling the straight ! Was right that Deep Field would find it tougher today - Still think deep field can make it to Group 1 level.

Dodged a bullet with Diamond Drille - Once I saw the track after race 1,backed out of the bet.

0.2 length is my favorite term - Rising Romance in the CC, Fawkner in the Cox Plate and He's Your Man in the Mackinnon - So close yet so far.

Good day by Mr Waller.

Had Woodbine sitting where Hucklebuck was, instead we will snag back to last fan ******* tastic :rolleyes:

My take is that Woodbine's real target is next weeks Emirates.

Thoughts on moonovermanhattans run?

Its nor here nor there for me right now. It raced at the back 3 wide, however looking it seemed to have cover for a bit of that trip. I always thought that horse liked to push forward and it wasnt capable of running too many down.

Thoughts on moonovermanhattans run?

Its nor here nor there for me right now. It raced at the back 3 wide, however looking it seemed to have cover for a bit of that trip. I always thought that horse liked to push forward and it wasnt capable of running too many down.

I'd say forget any of the runs outside the first 3-4 or wait and see how they come back in the Autumn.

Dominant G1 win coming from near last - sent right up on the pace in the Derby - Gai you are a massive ruddy joke.

To follow that up the criminal rides a maiden to win the race.

That'll do me for the day.

Have to agree about the ride on Hampton Court though it was still very disappointing. Would have better to keep J.Parr on the horse. Had Preferment as a danger and he was impressive - I wonder whether Preferment may be too dour as a 4yr old - The best Zabeels are less dour.

Have to agree about the ride on Hampton Court though it was still very disappointing. Would have better to keep J.Parr on the horse. Had Preferment as a danger and he was impressive - I wonder whether Preferment may be too dour as a 4yr old - The best Zabeels are less dour.

Would have been nice if you had it as a danger pre-race.

Would have been nice if you had it as a danger pre-race.

You dont read my posts - Stated that Hampton Court was a certainty if it ran up to its last start. Stated that Preferment was the only danger, and that it would be better in the autumn.

And I posted that I would back Diamond Drille if the track was a dead 5.

Pay more attention to my posts.

I have no idea who will win the MC - I find it a very uninspiring race.

Thought I'd get an early start on the fields for the quaddie legs on Tuesday - bring up the form...

raining_david_tennant.gif

Weekend Winner @ $201 is way over the odds. She is a very similar horse and from the same connections as Norsqui who they brought over to win this race a few years back at 30-1. Her win 2 starts back was huge and will run the distance out no problems. Should probably be about $30-40 to win so the $50 just to place would be very nice

Race?
Weekend Winner @ $201 is way over the odds. She is a very similar horse and from the same connections as Norsqui who they brought over to win this race a few years back at 30-1. Her win 2 starts back was huge and will run the distance out no problems. Should probably be about $30-40 to win so the $50 just to place would be very nice
Race? I may tail at 50 place

Remove this Banner Ad

Back