Random thoughts not worthy of a thread (Part I)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went to a Halloween party last night dressed as Gomez Addams. For mine, costume of the night went to the dude who rocked up as a pregnant nun and was accompanied by a priest! Gold....
An oldie but a goodie. :thumbsu:

Pregnant_nun.jpg
pregnant-nun-halloween-costume-by-rkimpeljr-thumb-395x526.jpg

Thanks mate. Day 1 and I'm already sleep deprived. Oh well, only 20 years to go...if Saints, Bullflogs and GoDees fans can last eons without a flag, I guess I can last a couple of decades without sleep.
I hope you're a heavy sleeper and your mrs is a light one. I've already got this sorted for future situations.

Good stuff egga, all the best

Got the first 4.

The Derby Dan?

% wise? Paid close to 20k I think.

A good mate of mine, owns a share of Light up Manhattan who ran a slashing fourth and who I had in the RD from Happy Trails in the MacKinnon which would have been a nice collect for me.

The Derby Dan?

% wise? Paid close to 20k I think.

A good mate of mine, owns a share of Light up Manhattan who ran a slashing fourth and who I had in the RD from Happy Trails in the MacKinnon which would have been a nice collect for me.

1.04% :(

$2.50 = $200

Can't complain though.

Baby Abigail Egga was born at 8:58pm last night at 3.72kg. She is recovering after a long labour and should be ready to play by round one.
Congrats Egga and Mrs Egga. My wife and I also had a baby Abigail around this time last year (Oct 30 to be exact). Great name :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Holy gooch, it's ******* cold in Tassie at the moment.

Woke up last night so cold I thought I kicked off the covers. Nope had a total of 3 blankets on at the time
I can see Mount Roland from my kitchen window (it's 37k as the crow flies) and it's got a good covering of snow this morning, this happens probably 2-3 times a year, never in November :eek:. It's ******* cold!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back