Who DON'T you want at pick 5. The antithread (Thread closed, there's a new draft 'review' thread)

Who wouldn't you take.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pickett's not in the poll

Which is a good thing because there is no reason why we shouldn't pick him:p

Anyways I voted Wright, don't understand the love for him it should wash away within a weeks time.

Of those we have been linked to I wouldn't pick Ahern. His production just lacks the consistency and his impact isn't always on such an extreme level either.

Pickett, Laverde, Langford, De Goey seem to be the others we are getting linked to and I wouldn't object to any of them.

Ahern is the other guy I don't want

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ANYONE but De Goey. Only in the conversation due to our need for midfielders. Tier 2 talent, would barely make 1st round pick in any other year.

Langford De Goey Ahern

Wright Laverade and maybe even Pickett all have the potential to become the best player from the draft, which is what you want from pick 5.

Of those we have been linked to I wouldn't pick Ahern. His production just lacks the consistency and his impact isn't always on such an extreme level either.

Pickett, Laverde, Langford, De Goey seem to be the others we are getting linked to and I wouldn't object to any of them.

Dosen’t De Goey have the Same Problem as not having Ton of Production?

Dosen’t De Goey have the Same Problem as not having Ton of Production?

To a lesser extent. But as a mid/fwd who can win it inside and take a grab up forward, I consider him relatively lower risk.

But De Goey isn't at the top of my list and there are others I tend to overall favour at 5.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back