List Mgmt. 2014 Draft + DFA Talk Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Which is why I said I trust them..but still have the right to have the opinion. Most recruiters will go for the player 'they like' too that helps the team (correct position) not necessarily the best player. Just can't get excited over Ellis at all. Fingers crossed
Fair call strauchy.
I can't really say whether or not others are better based on what I get to see in snippets but I have seen Ellis play maybe 3-4 full games and he's a pretty good player.
As I say though I have no idea what to compare him to.

Wow, Gore at 52? A dream, surely. A beautiful one though. Maybe he'll pull a bit of a Mitch Grigg?

Yeah only Gore has leg speed whereas Grigg's knock was he leg speed though i'm sure there was more too it.

Its shaping up as a very interesting draft with the likes of Bronkhurst and Webb shooting up the order meaning someone will have to drop (clem smith will be one). Imagine a draft of Duggan/Ellis/Weller followed by Miller/Blakely then Gore. Hard to believe but based on what is being rumoured it sounds possible.

Also tigs2010 did you get my PM?

Yeah only Gore has leg speed whereas Grigg's knock was he leg speed though i'm sure there was more too it.

Its shaping up as a very interesting draft with the likes of Bronkhurst and Webb shooting up the order meaning someone will have to drop (clem smith will be one). Imagine a draft of Duggan/Ellis/Weller followed by Miller/Blakely then Gore. Hard to believe but based on what is being rumoured it sounds possible.

Where is my PM? :(

Weller + Blakely + Gore

Homer_drool.jpg

ash smith training with us ex eagle any good ? rookie maybe ?

Speedy half back flanker with a big kick. I remember we were keen on him in his draft year. I'd say he's be a rookie prospect given the apparent depth in the draft.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gore looks like a real player. Would be a handy addition
Doesn't seem to have a left, it is very unauthadox, it could be effective only one example shown. I'm big on dual sidedness, just gives you twice the options which in tern gives you more time. Ala Sam Mitchel.

Last edited:
12. Corey Ellis 184cm 74kg Midfielder
33. Connor Blakely 189cm 84kg Midfielder
52. Dean Gore 182cm 86kg Midfielder
70. Nathan Drummond 182cm 84kg Utility

Based on the various bits and pieces I've read the last week, this could happen. While some wouldn't be happy about the haul, personally I'd be quite pleased with this happening next Thursday night.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back