Sport The Cricket Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Steyn, Morkel and Philander let loose on the WACA = batsman's nightmare

just give it to Smith and let him grow in to it.

He certainly made a case for it tonight!! Shame about his last shot though.

Further to what Punts posted

- Hughes was batting for South Australia and had passed 50 when he was hit on the head by a bouncer from New South Wales all-rounder Sean Abbott
- The left-hander initially put his hands on his knees, before falling down face-first.
- Hughes was eventually stretchered off in a medicab and appeared to be receiving mouth-to-mouth resuscitation.
- The 25-year-old was taken to the edge of the field, where a sheet was erected so spectators could not see him receiving treatment.
- A medical helicopter landed on the field a short while later, with play suspended.
- Ambulance officials have confirmed he is in a critical condition.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm still numb, just can't believe that this happened.

Been a disappointing day with the weather. I love watching Smith, particularly his footwork to the spinners and Clarke's fight has been superb.
Yeah the weather has been woeful. Hopefully the overs can be made up and we have a result.

LukeParkerno1 is copping an absolute barrage from people in the cricket thread. Good preparation for his first season of being a fully fledged swan and dealing with Hawks ******s.

Not my fault Siddle is ridiculously playing ahead of my man Hazelwood, lol.

Meh I hate the Hawks more, always had! Their colours look like some dump you took at 2am on the weekend!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back