Review Has anyone else been able to watch this years final again?

Remove this Banner Ad

It all looked so good , we won the toss and the boys looked a million bucks and then the umpire bounced the ball and it was over.

I really want to watch Griff's 80m goal and can't remember what quarter it was in so I think I'll watch up to that the next time a try and then wipe it from the hard drive I reckon.

Has anyone still got the final from the year before against Carlton?

I finally thought I was up to it again tonight and turned it off after 17 minutes. I'll try again another day but I'm not sure when that day will be.
Yep,Watched the whole lot 10 times over.The way Port went about it.5 more Mins and they would have overrun the Hawks.
Best game of the decade so far.

One of the most embarrassing displays we put on in years, no idea why anyone woukd want to. There are some games you put away never to be seen again and this was one of them.
Up there with the Vs Geelong at etihad
And the Melbourne match this year:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Never watch anything we lose.
Griffiths long goal was basically the very last kick of the game I do remember that.
I remember sitting there thinking how very ******* typical.
The biggest tease at the club bombs a a long goal after everyone stopped trying.
That whole last 15 minutes really shitted me for that.

Never watch anything we lose.
Griffiths long goal was basically the very last kick of the game I do remember that.
I remember sitting there thinking how very ******* typical.
The biggest tease at the club bombs a a long goal after everyone stopped trying.
That whole last 15 minutes really shitted me for that.
You can't blame guys in the last 15min RD
Port was doing their cool down then
We were busted in the first ten minutes
The club has been a tease for a while now and it's time they bloody grew out of it

You can't blame guys in the last 15min RD
Port was doing their cool down then
We were busted in the first ten minutes
The club has been a tease for a while now and it's time they bloody grew out of it
My skin was crawling when our blokes were kicking goals in that last 15.
Just made it all look even more pathetic
.....I'm not bitter though...

Haven't watched it once, was on a flight back from Singapore when it was on, I even paid for the inflight wifi to follow the scores.
Needless to say I checked the scores once at around half time and didn't bother again

Remove this Banner Ad

Back