Mega Thread The Random Thoughts Thread Part 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Might give it a go. Sometimes my taps don't turn into talks using one particular application.

Been using the mobile version for a week on my tablet ... works well

Looking for a fridge to take out to Lameroo for a 6 month stint of work, gumtree has some doozies! Pretty sure anyone who goes to look at this one will end up in the new Hostel movie.

$_20.JPG

You South Australians will find anything to have a sook about.

It's also rather cold outside, and given the forecast says it'll be 31 today, that annoys me also. Do I go out in shorts and t-shirt as I'd planned, and risk being cold all day? But what if the rain stops and the cloud burns off? If I over dress i'll get too hot. I don't know what to do!

#Costanza

Looking for a fridge to take out to Lameroo for a 6 month stint of work, gumtree has some doozies! Pretty sure anyone who goes to look at this one will end up in the new Hostel movie.

$_20.JPG
How many people you can fit in a bar fridge....answer enclosed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's also rather cold outside, and given the forecast says it'll be 31 today, that annoys me also. Do I go out in shorts and t-shirt as I'd planned, and risk being cold all day? But what if the rain stops and the cloud burns off? If I over dress i'll get too hot. I don't know what to do!

#Costanza

Morning mist, my friend.

I bought some new lights for my Christmas tree, the box said they were 5.3 metres long but that was the total length from the plug and i only got 2 metres of lights and the rest was just cord.

I also hate when Google Chrome tells me to correct metre to meter.

#firstworldproblems

Google Chrome is a lyer

Studying for my exam going through a pile of Cisco related case studies, found a picture of Noddy, Subaru and AlexIsOnFire posting on BigFooty.

Untitled.png

LOOK I POSTED POORT POWER AGAIN LOL

Didn't know where else to post this but thought I may as well ask. Don't ask, don't get I guess.
Any WA peeps know a good area to look for a house to buy. Looking around Nedlands if this helps, I have minimal to no idea currently.
#homelesspear

Didn't know where else to post this but thought I may as well ask. Don't ask, don't get I guess.
Any WA peeps know a good area to look for a house to buy. Looking around Nedlands if this helps, I have minimal to no idea currently.
#homelesspear

Jutland Parade Dalkeith is nice.

... I also hate when Google Chrome tells me to correct metre to meter ...
To be fair it's doing what it has been asked to, American English is the only spell-check option in the default setup. In Settings/Advanced Settings/Languages you can change to to Australian English. FWIW I didn't realise Americans alter the spelling of an international unit of measurement.

Anyone watch 'The Thick Of It'? I have just got into it and with the benefit of watching the last 5 episodes say this is what the British do better than anyone else. So clever, so funny but not in a laugh out loud way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back