No Oppo Supporters CAS hands down guilty verdict - Players appealing - Dank shot - no opposition - (cont in pt.2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
no need for a new thread.. real life is stranger than any tin foil predictions right now...

Surprise surprise though.. ASADA looking to delay until January to hear case.. think I said they will try to do that.. interrupt next season to create pressure for players to take deals.. pathetic and predictable..

If they haven't got their case ready by now.. well * me how long do these players have to wait???

Where is the circuit breaker to end this farce?

ASADA can delay it another year - Doesn't really matter - All it means is that any suspensions ( doubtful ) will be backdated.

Aha - So Lance is making the same sense of logic that I did two days ago. Gotta think that Lance is close to the money with his thoughts - For further updates about the possible tampering of evidence by ASADA, listen to the transcript of a show that Tracey Holmes did on the saga - It's on a Sunday morning on the ABC - I will try to find the link - It's rivetting listening.

If Stephen Dank was an ancient Egyptian symbol for life he'd be Stephen Ankh

Welcome back, Kaiser Powser- good to see you again. And yes- something like that puts it all this in perspective in all too grim a fashion.

From our point of view, our players could be suspended for two years and it's still not even a patch on a tragedy like that. Not even close to a patch.

It's just sport.
It may just be sport, but it is a sport that transcends and there is a reason we sad folk spend so much time on sites like this. It is because while this sport does not make us, it in some small part defines us, much like our taste in music and food. To trivialise it (not saying you are either) is to turn your back on something and pretend it doesn't matter.

The reason we are still here is because of our love for the club and the sport (not the comp ;) ).

It is not life and death, but people can only fell things that are relative and everyone should respond however they see fit. But perspective is a good thing.

To Go_Blues! I hate Carlscum and seriously question why you sport that filth ;), but as a parent I can only feel such sympathy (though words mean little in many ways).

I have a question - Accept Lance and other's inference that evidence may be fitted up or omitted or lost - How did ASADA's evidence get through Justice Downes review ? I find this interesting.

Tracey Holmes - Go to her twitter feed - Show The Ticket on ABC News Radio - It's fantastic listening.

If Stephen Dank had been on the Titanic he would be Stephen Sank.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When long lost family reunites...'dad?'

Dank-Hardie-Medium-19-September-20141-610x435.jpg

If stevie boy put on a wig he'd look like an ugly women making him

Stephen skank :eek: (could resemble a sports reporter from the Age)

If Stephen Dank got off his fat arse and actually produced the evidence he says he has to clear the players he'd be Stephen Thank(s)

I work in the same building as Dank, in parkville across the road from princess park on royal prd. I always though he'd be the type of guy you'd spit in his face. Let me tell you he's a unit. I wouldn't take him on and I'm a 5 time heavy weight BJJ state/aus champion (mind you only white through to purple belts).

Girls and boys, I know I have said several times that "this is my last post" but I can not let the kindness from so many of you go without response. I thank you all. You are all a class act and I greatly appreciate your empathy and compassion. What happened was a long time ago and time does heal. Although I have not met any of you, I do feel a certain comradare with you all. To the people who took the time to PM me, thank you. For those that said the kindest things in this public forum, thank you. Football is just a game and there are larger things in life however that is not to say that football is not important. If it were not for football I would never have had the pleasure to interact with any of you and I would not swap that for anything. Thank you all.

Girls and boys, I know I have said several times that "this is my last post" but I can not let the kindness from so many of you go without response. I thank you all. You are all a class act and I greatly appreciate your empathy and compassion. What happened was a long time ago and time does heal. Although I have not met any of you, I do feel a certain comradare with you all. To the people who took the time to PM me, thank you. For those that said the kindest things in this public forum, thank you. Football is just a game and there are larger things in life however that is not to say that football is not important. If it were not for football I would never have had the pleasure to interact with any of you and I would not swap that for anything. Thank you all.
Keep posting buddy. It is great to have reasoned opinions from "outside" the club supporter base. We can become insular at times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back