Multiplat Destiny

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn got on a little after that & saw no one was on, any chance I can get some help to finish off that stage quickly again for myself some time today?

Did anyone get anything good?
How about tomorrow arvo/night? I'm in the same boat Seanybruz.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Good quick finish of Atheon last night once we finally got a team together. Good sub appearances from callyam, sledge and blacky!
Sorry about that seany, was just getting too late, so when we got six finally, we went for it. Think vools was the only one to get something? Vision of confluence i think
Yep, I got Vision. More than happy to help you get through it Seany. :)
I got Aetheons Epilogue....Already had a decent auto, but should be good for Raids/Oracles anyway in the future.
Good work guys!

Nice scores Vooligan and manureid - you'll love them.

I got Aetheons Epilogue....Already had a decent auto, but should be good for Raids/Oracles anyway in the future.

Definitely use it for killing oracles in the Atheon section. For some reason if two people are both shooting oracles at the same time with AE they go down at a ridiculous pace. Wouldn't be surprised if this was deliberate TBH.

Definitely use it for killing oracles in the Atheon section. For some reason if two people are both shooting oracles at the same time with AE they go down at a ridiculous pace. Wouldn't be surprised if this was deliberate TBH.
I find Atheon's is better on oracles and it's great for stripping shields from minotaurs but for everything else Vision rules.

I find Atheon's is better on oracles and it's great for stripping shields from minotaurs but for everything else Vision rules.

Yeah, I don't use AE outside of the atheon fight(and a voidburn nightfall). Not enough Impact.

I want Vision

Btw I don't think MIDA is bad at all. Will reserve judgement for when it's levelled but so far I like it

It's a great little gun, it's just not that much better than the VoC. It maybe lacks a bit of impact but it's a very versatile, it sounds great aswell.

Jumping on for a weekly if anyone needs it, just jump in.

I want Vision

Btw I don't think MIDA is bad at all. Will reserve judgement for when it's levelled but so far I like it
Mida handles really nicely and the visible radar and fast movement is pretty cool but small magazine is a drawback.

Since I got Vision I haven't used Mida much at all. I'm seriously considering dismantling it and the legendary scout rifle I bought from the Vanguard QM (A.1F19X). Both are great but I prefer the Vision.

Atheons Epilogue on the normal raid uses half a clip to kill an oracle (provided you start shooting them as soon as they spawn)

Mars Oracles goes kill reload, kill kill reload, kill kill reload, kill kill reload, exit. Venus is tougher as you reload one extra time as the oracles are a little more spread out. Still only have a clip just harder to get into a rhythm like you can on Mars.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back