Memorial Delonte West-Gloria James South Beach Cup 2014/2015 (year 4)

Remove this Banner Ad

I put this in the yahoo league chat but will double up so we have no issues...
Julius Randle to IR and T.J Warren added

Looking to trade for a Centre if anyone has any up for trade.

Gus, I've got plenty...the veterans are available.
I might be willing to trade Nene for a pick? A 2 for 1?

I like my team this year and we're pushing hard for a mid-table finish...setting the bar high!

Gus, I've got plenty...the veterans are available.
I might be willing to trade Nene for a pick? A 2 for 1?

I like my team this year and we're pushing hard for a mid-table finish...setting the bar high!

Is Nene still alive?

I'm probably looking for a player who's not so much on the wrong side of 30.

I'm pushing for a top 4 finish! (probably knock myself out on the bar as I go under it).

Just want to raise a question in regards to LTIR; in the case of Westbrook, will I have to wait for him to miss 15 games total before I can re-activate him or will it b 15 games from the time I placed him on the LTIR? Due to scheduling reasons and the time taken for OKC to reveal his status the difference in time in this case could b 7-9 days.

Just want to raise a question in regards to LTIR; in the case of Westbrook, will I have to wait for him to miss 15 games total before I can re-activate him or will it b 15 games from the time I placed him on the LTIR? Due to scheduling reasons and the time taken for OKC to reveal his status the difference in time in this case could b 7-9 days.

Unfortunately Dutchie as stands now it is from the time you placed him on the LTIR.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dutchie I've had a re think and would of liked to have discussed with the league but obviously you need an answer ASAP so I say the player needs to have missed 15 games total. We will not take into account when the managers place the player on the LTIR.

Still looking for a C. Next seasons draft pick and players are available for the right deal.

It would appear Eric Gordon (on my IR list) has been picked up a few days ago. Not sure how this plays out..

Is it still possible to do trades?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back