mic59

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 20, 2002
Alberton, the chosen land
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Blyth Spartans, Dallas Cowboys
Just watched the West Coast game. Man that Hartlett mark in the last quarter is hilarious.
Makes up for the "mark" Hodge took over Logan at AAMI a few years ago. Although the most ridiculous mark I can remember came in the Port v West Coast match at Subiaco in round 14, 2000. A player kicked the ball while in the goalsquare and it travelled to Andrew Embley who was also in the goalsquare. He was paid a mark and kicked a goal.

Pedro59

Club Legend
Aug 25, 2007
northern rivers NSW
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
That's fine, Harry O Herry L just strikes me as the worst kind of person.

Tries ever so hard to present himself as educated, enlightened and altruistic, when everything he does is gratuitous self-promotion. Me, me, me.

If he was such a saintly citizen of the world he'd STFU, knuckle down and do some hard yards behind the scenes instead of concocting new and exciting ways for us to hear about him - dude is 29 ffs.
Good post
Harry is all about Harry
Wants to meet Obama also to talk about himself?
Please spare Obama from undergoing this ... I reckon that he would rather grab a gun off his security guys and shoot his ears off than have to listen to this simpletons lecture on world affairs

What about all the fuss over a change room cartoon?

Harry: I'm going to resign from Collingwood unless the club lets me address all the players about homophobia

Collingwood: YES! Go ! ...get lost !....yehaaaa don't let the door hit you on the arse on the way out !
We will even give our top draft picks away to make sure you're out of here!

Apr 7, 2013
Burn City
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool FC
That's fine, Harry O Herry L just strikes me as the worst kind of person.

Tries ever so hard to present himself as educated, enlightened and altruistic, when everything he does is gratuitous self-promotion. Me, me, me.

If he was such a saintly citizen of the world he'd STFU, knuckle down and do some hard yards behind the scenes instead of concocting new and exciting ways for us to hear about him - dude is 29 ffs.
As far as people who have turned to s**t after a bad upbringing Lumumba isn't doing so bad I'd say. You could also look to Carey for a guy who had an abusive father in his childhood who went on to inflict his problems on others - assaults and all.

So I think being a bit of a narcassist and projecting yourself as the embodiment of spiritual enlightenment isn't so bad. If that is how he's dealing with his troubled childhood, fine. It could be a lot worse.

Jun 19, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Anyone care about the IRS game being played tonight? Honestly they should scrap it & bring back SOO (sorry if this has been talked about before)

I don't care about the International Rules. But I don't care for State Of Origin either.

ozph1870

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 3, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
dallas cowboys ferrari f1
Anyone care about the IRS game being played tonight? Honestly they should scrap it & bring back SOO (sorry if this has been talked about before)
state of origin is dead. it was good when there was no afl, but these days it serves no purpose.
as for the international rules game, its like t20 cricket, just a bit of entertainment, no real care for the result.

I'll be watching it, i'm actually pretty excited to sit down and watch some of our players and some guns of the competition doing something a little different.

As for the outcome, couldn't care less.

Aug 31, 2010
Port Adelaide Oval
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Port Adelaide Magpies
Lets just hope our three players run away fro the ball if it comes near them. I'm not saying anymore.

That, s him. Wasn't his Father a Woman basher or murderer or something?

Wut? Never heard that.

Schwarz's dad was murdered by the husband of the chick he was schtooping, never heard anything about Neitz's papa.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back