Random thoughts not worthy of a thread (Part I)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair, do you expect voter turnout would be much higher in Oz if we didn't have compulsory voting? As strongly as I care about governance recent 'choices' leave me wishing this was an option, beyond voting informal.
I don't doubt it, but I'm of the opinion if you're unwilling to cast a vote you have no right to complain about who is in power, if you cared enough about who ran the country you would have voted.

How good have the Aussies been in the International Rules.

They changed it back so it didn't favour the Irish by 90% this year didnt they?

Harvey doing awesomely as a winger with wingard on the other flank.

Last edited:

Bang right on the head, the constitutional monarchical crisis with Whitlam in 1975 showed this, most countries would have month long riots over that kind of thing.
Well, to be fair "the rage" was maintained for a while. But yeah, Melbourne is the only city where the people really seem to take to the streets these days. You might as well make fart jokes at a cocktail party as have a political conversation in WA.

I don't doubt it, but I'm of the opinion if you're unwilling to cast a vote you have no right to complain about who is in power, if you cared enough about who ran the country you would have voted.
Of course. It's why I'd love a "none of the above" choice at the ballot box, as distinct from not voting, or informal voting.

Or limited preferential. In other words, "1", "2" and after that, "please don't distribute my vote". Numbering all boxes implies I consider all candidates worthy of a preference of some kind.

Ok one last thing on NWO Conspiracies... 20 years ago if someone told u 7pcnt of the population frm 20 odd countries will be using the same currency like the Euro would u believe them? Just saying

Ok one last thing on NWO Conspiracies... 20 years ago if someone told u 7pcnt of the population frm 20 odd countries will be using the same currency like the Euro would u believe them? Just saying

NWO......... my first thoughts, honestly, were of Kevin Nash and Sting in WCW...........

Hopefully Basil has his tongue cut out over the summer. On a brighter note at least Boomer got through that garbage injury free.

His attempt to describe the Aussie own goal was vintage Basil.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The international rules game is hilarious, Fletcher spuds it up for 90% of the game and * supporters immediately go to bagging Harvey who spent more than 50% of the game on the bench or in a forward pocket/corner getting ignored.

Thanks to Basil i now know that *fletcher turns 40 in May
In every f***ing game, why the f*** do we need to be incessantly reminded of how old Fletcher is?

Better yet, why'd he even get a game in this? Only needs to fart in the right direction and he gets a gig. He's a shadow of his former self

Last edited by a moderator:
Is anyone else having BigFooty bombared by ads regardless of their https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/account/upgrades ;)?

It's bloody s**t. My browser near freezes every time I open a page.

How good have the Aussies been in the International Rules.

They changed it back so it didn't favour the Irish by 90% this year didnt they?

Harvey doing awesomely as a winger with wingard on the other flank.
Yeah i must admit they where Awesome,noticed how they changed the rules in the Aussies favour,but the aussies are using their Ball so the Irish have an advantage i believe... Id still rather see Vic vs S.A any day of the week

Twenty years ago, sure, it (known as the EEC originally) was mooted way before that and the single currency was a key element.

Twenty years ago, sure, it (known as the EEC originally) was mooted way before that and the single currency was a key element.

Twenty years ago, I wasn't even old enough to be in my dad's ballsack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back